The A lifestyle

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

시원 Siwon


================

The look on Dongnhae and Kyuyun’s faces were classic when they were left to be in charge of getting the tux from Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae has been throwing tantrums the whole day because of what these two did the previous day.

It was still early and most of us were already dressed, Ae Rin noona is just fixing her hair.

“Hyun Ae, why aren’t you dressed yet?” she asked. We have to leave by 7 and it was only 5 so there’d be more time for the preparations.

“Onni, I don’t feel well. I’ll just stay here.” she said as she continued to channel surf.

“Hyun Ae-ssi, come on… it’ll be no fun without you…” I told her.

“Yeah, and besides, it’s not that often that we can play around like this…” Ae Rin winked at her.

“Aish, I really don’t want to go…” she answered. “Siwon-ssi, just keep onni company for the night, okay?”

“Hey, why can he talk to you and not us?” Kyuhyun butted again. He was seated at the kitchen counter beside Donghae who was trying to figure out how to wear the tie correctly.

“What did I say earlier? Have I given you the permission to talk to me?” her voice suddenly rose, and Kyuhyun instantly shrunk to his seat.

“I told you not to talk to her…” Donghae pushed him lightly and he tried to smile at Hyun Ae but she just rolled her eyes.

Ae Rin’s phone suddenly rang, and she quickly picked it up. “Ne, oppa…”

She was probably talking to manager hyung.

“Okay, Siwon, Donghae, Teukie and Kyuhyun are the only ones here. I’ll put you on speakers.”

and so she did.

“How are you boys? Are you giving these two lovely girls a hard time?”

“No, hyung… and we’re good. Preparing for the party later.” Kyuhyun said.

“Hyung why do the girls get the suite and we just get the regular rooms?” Teukie complained.

“Yeah hyung!” the rest chimed in.

“Do you know how stressful it is to work with all 13 of you?” he teased. “By the way, where’s Hyun Ae? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter