Sentiments

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Hyuk Jae 혁재 

=================

 

“Hyung, who’s going to pick us up?” I asked Heechul hyung as soon as the plane landed in Thailand. I was so thankful that Hyun Ae had kept her promise, and Shinhae and I finally had made up.

“I have no idea… I’m not even sure how we’re getting out of this place… it seems like it’s packed.” Heechul hyung replied while picking up his bags.

“Who did manager hyung assign to pick us up again?” Donghae joined in the conversation.

“I think he mentioned Ae Rin, or Hyun Ae? I’m not sure if I remember it correctly…” hyung muttered. Great, there’s a big possibility that we might get stuck here for quite some time.

While waiting for further instructions, I went online using my phone and checked for anything… Good, Shinhae was online, so I messaged her.

Shinhae: Oh hey… are you guys in Thailand now?

Hyuk: Yeahp, just got here. And we can’t go out, we’re not sure who’s going to pick us up.

Shinhae: Oh… I thought Hyun Ae and Ae Rin onni are the ones to pick you up?

Hyuk: That’s what I thought too, but Heechul hyung is making a call still.

Shinhae: I see, by the way, is Donghae there?

Hyuk: He is, why?

Shinhae: I think you have to see this…

She gave me a URL of a certain site, and it was apparently the site that start rumors or scandals. Most of the things written in here are not true, and I don’t even know why people waste time to go to these kund of sites.

Hyuk: I thought I told you it’s a waste of time to go there?

Shinhae: But you really have to see this… Hyun Ae left me an offline message about this site.

I quickly scanned the page, and there it was… ‘Super Junior’s Lee Donghae finally attached?’

What the ?

“Guys, the coaster is already waiting for us outside.” Heechul hyung called everyone.

I quickly messaged Shinhae and said that we’re leaving and that I’d talk to her once I get settled in the hotel. But before shutting my laptop off, I called all of them, “Guys, look at this!”

The rest of the guys gathered around except for Donghae who was busy playing with his blackberry. After reading some parts of the article, everyone eyed him suspiciously.

I think he suddenly felt the gaze of everyone as he looked at us weirdly. “What?”

“I thought you said Son Ye-Jin was your cousin?” Hangeng hyung questioned.

“She is… Why?” he asked nonchalantly as he stood up and straightened his clothes.

The other guys did the same, and I put my laptop back in my bag, and of course the conversation went on…

“If she was your cousin why did you end up in the tabloids?” Kangin hyung asked, “if I find out that you’ve been two timing Hyun Ae you’re really going to get it.”

Tru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter