The day...

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

애린 Ae Rin

 

So the big day will be tomorrow, and I was at Hyun Ae's apartment still doing the planning for the party. Shinhae, Siwon and Kyuhyun were all here as well. Heechul oppa will be here in a bit...

 

“So what's the plan for tomorrow?” Kyuhyun asked. “You guys should've told me earlier! I don't know why you had to keep it a secret from me. Aish...” he complained.

 

“Just shut up Kyuhyun... you've been bugging us since the other day about this, and we already told you, didn't we?” Shinhae replied sarcastically.

 

“Fine, fine. So who's going to pick up hyung? We can't let Jungsoo hyung do that, he'll slip, and that's for sure!” Kyuhyun said.

 

“We also can't let Hyukjae do it, he's no better than Jungsoo oppa...” Shinhae muttered.

 

“Well, if I drive him there, he'd get suspicious as well. So our only option would be you Kyuhyun, or Heechul hyung.” Siwon suggested. Hyun Ae was just looking at everyone, not really saying anything. And usually she was the one who's excited about this. But the past couple of days, she has been quiet.

 

She just walks around her place like a zombie and telling me what are needed for the party. She looks like the friggin' party planner. All of this was her idea in the first place, and she was even the one who put everything up. If not for her, there wouldn't even a party tomorrow.

 

“Hyun Ae-ssi, what's wrong?” I couldn't help but ask, and I think that's the only time that the guys noticed that she wasn't herself.

 

“Aren't you excited? I'm sure hyung will be happy about this!” Kyuhyun told her.

 

“Huh? Don't worry. I'm fine.” she smiled, then looked at her phone again... and sighed heavily. “So tomorrow? Everyone has to be there by 7PM, I'll also talk to Ye Jin onni about the time and stuff. And I'll send some texts later to remind everyone. No one should be late.” she went on and on...

 

All of us were just looking at her, it seemed like she's having some problems lately that she's not telling.

 

“What about you?” Shinhae questioned her. “What time are you going to be there?”

 

“Uhm, don't worry about me guys. I'll be there at around 7 as well... okay?” again, she smiled.

 

We all nodded, “okay then...” Kyuhyun said. “So I'll just pick Donghae hyung from his schedule tomorrow, then we'll go straight there, okay? Who shall I text when we're near?”

 

“You can text me, Ae Rin and Shinhae...” Hyun Ae spoke up.

 

“Okay, so that's the plan then...”

 

+ + +

 

It was time for us to go home since it was quarter past midnight. Siwon was carrying my bag, and he was going to drive me home again.

 

“Hey, why don't you stay at the dorm for the night?” he playfully asked, while grinning at me.

 

“You know that's not possible...” I rolled my eyes at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter