Shinhae’s problem

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

– 신해 Shinhae –
Oh, I’m so counting the hours. Ae Rin said that she’d meet me here, and we’ll also wait for Hyun Ae at this place, but still there’s still no sign…

Things are driving me nuts, I’ve been sleepless for a few days now. I hate it, I so hate it.

I’ve already downed my first cup of café latte and almost halfway through my second and they’re still not here. Aish, where are they? I’m sure that it was clear, 6pm and it’s already 6:30…

Once again, I dialed Ae Rin’s number to check where she was…

“Onni… where are you?”

“Mianhae, I’m almost there…” she sounded like she was out of breath.

“Are you running?”

“Yeah, kind of… sorry, I got held up…”

“It’s fine…” I suddenly felt the need to apologize, “Onni, don’t worry about rushing… I’m just here…” I assured her, “see you…”

But where the hell was Hyun Ae?

My phone suddenly beeped, and there was a message, this must be from Hyun Ae… when I read it, I was wrong. It was from Hyuk: Hey, don’t forget to eat dinner… Hope you’re okay…

My reflex was automatic, about to type in a reply, but I stopped myself. I shouldn’t be talking to him right now… so I just deleted the message.

My gaze shifted directions, and I thought my mind was playing tricks on me.

Is that Hyun Ae?

I squinted my eyes, and moved a bit farther to left to get a good view, and it was indeed Hyun Ae, with Lee Donghae. Odd thing about it was, he was holding her hand. Are they back together?

I quickly got my phone and took a picture, and sent it to Kyuhyun, typing a message: Kyuhyun-ah, the image isn’t that clear, but it’s Hyun Ae and Donghae… are they back dating??

They went in into the café unaware that I was watching them, and I feel really excited about the two.

As soon as Hyun Ae saw me looking at them, she snatched her hand away from his, and he looked surprised.

“Were you waiting long? I’m so sorry!” Hyun Ae walked in front of Donghae, and I think that’s the only time he realized why she snatched her hand away.

“Yeah, sorry… traffic’s really bad.” He explained.

I didn’t reply, but I was just eyeing them knowingly…

“What?” Hyun Ae was looking defensive again…

“I didn’t say anything… sit.” I smirked at her. “You too Donghae, you’re free to join us…”

“He was just leaving.” Hyun Ae interrupted.

“Yeah, I was… I promised the guys that I’ll be home early…” he said as he was starting to leave.

“I’m so sorry guys, I’m so late, I know!” Ae Rin suddenly snatched one of the seats. “Oh, Donghae, you’re here! Join us please.”

“I would love to, but Hyun Ae is making me leave…” he joked and Hyun Ae turned red.

“How can you make him leave, he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter