Forced

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

시원 Siwon

Rushing back to the dorm, my mind was still unclear of the things that have happened in the past couple of days. Yeah, maybe I was out of line when I suddenly started avoiding her without even trying to talk. I’m not mad that she didn’t tell me that she had a kid, but I just hated the fact that she did have one.

I have this firm belief that one shouldn’t have pre-marital , or that they should get married in order for the kid to have a family. Fine, I maybe narrow minded, but who can blame me? I’m a devout Christian.

“…I think she’s thinking of quitting, she specifically said that if she doesn’t find a nanny soon, then she’s bound to leave us.”

“Maybe we can help her, or something?”

I accidentally overheard the voice talking when I was making my way inside the dorm, nobody seemed to notice me anyway so I decided to just snoop around.

“Help her? How?” one of them asked. I’m not quite sure what they were talking about but I have a gut feeling that this was about Ae Rin noona.

“She said that she’s fine with it but she just wanted to spend more time with Eun Ji…”

“Maybe she should bring her to the set, act like the kid’s her niece or something, then we can take turns in taking care of her.”

“That’s not a bad idea at all…”

The guys continued to speak their minds about this when I decided to just walk in and show myself.

I joined them in the living room, like I always do but everyone kept quiet… looking at each other… looking guilty!

“Were you guys talking about me?” I asked.

Kyuhyun was quick to stand up, “I’m hungry…”

“Kyuhyun, sit down.”

Hyun Ae then came out of Donghae’s room, “guys, I got it! Oh Siwon, you’re here.”

“The idea’s great, plus Henry mentioned that he will be here in Korea tomorrow!” Donghae added, obviously clueless that I am already here.

So these guys were really talking about Ae Rin.

“What’s up? Why aren’t you telling me anything?” I prompted.

If only Heechul or Teukie hyung were here, it’d be pretty easy to squeeze some information out of them.

“We figured that you really didn’t want to hear it since it was about Ae Rin noona…” Reyowook finally spoke and he ended up being glared at by Donghae, Hyukjae and Kyuhyun.

“Listen, it’s not like that Siwon. We just noticed that you’ve been avoiding onni these past few days since you found out that she had a kid, so we thought that you weren’t interested with her… because of… you know…” Hyun Ae tried to explain. I know that she didn’t want to be offensive, but I was a bit hurt.

But thinking about it, it was my fault anyway. I mean, I was technically the one who avoided her, right?

“It’s fine. I’ll just be in my room…”

I didn’t want to show them that I was offended with what they did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter