Here it goes...

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

신해 Shinhae

 

“LEE HYUKJAE!!!! YOU'RE SO SLOW!!!!” I yelled from the car. All the other guys were already there and Kyuhyun just called in and said that Donghae was already on his way up to the apartment, good thing that we're already in the basement parking lot... halfway to Hyuk's car, well that's me... but Hyuk was taking his sweet time walking. Aish, it's so irritating.

 

“Aish, it's not my fault that you walk fast!”

 

“I'm not fast, you're just slow!”

 

“I don't know why we need to rush, the party won't start until 7, or 8, right?”

 

“Can't you understand that we have to prepare? Hyun Ae couldn't do everything, and remember that she's sick. She's not even sure if she can make it later.” I reiterated.

 

“Fine, fine...” he started to drive to the place... and good thing Hyukjae already knew where it was, now's not the time to be lost. We're rushing. “Hon, have you noticed that Donghae's awfully quiet the past few days?”

 

“Yeah, I figured that he was just tired from all your schedules.” I replied. “Do you think he has a problem?”

 

“Well, he didn't say anything... did Hyun Ae tell you something?”

 

“Nope... she didn't mention anything at all... and usually when the two fight, Ae Rin and I are the first to know...”

 

“Same here... I mean with Donghae... but now, he's not saying anything.”

 

“it's weird, right?” I mumbled. “I wish though that Hyun Ae would be there later... Donghae would be really flattered if he finds out who prepared all of these for him.”

 

“Yup, you're right. Why don't you try to call Hyun Ae... and see maybe if she can go. She's probably just at home...”

 

I did what I was told but it went directly to her voicemail. I tried again, four more tries and still the same.

 

“Well?” he looked at me.

 

“Her phone's off... not sure why. I mean, she never leaves it uncharged. Do you think she's okay?” I was now worried. I wanted to call Donghae oppa and tell him to check on Hyun Ae but everything will just go to waste. “Is Kyuhyun with Donghae oppa?”

 

“Yes, I think... why?”

 

“Well, I'm just worried.” I tried to call Kyuhyun this time and it's a good thing that he picked up...

 

“Wae?” he answered, but it was more like a whisper.

 

“Why are you whispering?”

 

“Donghae hyung's here... he might hear. What's up?”

 

“Hon, put it on speakers.” Hyuk said, and so I did.

 

“Kyuhyun, can you check if Hyun Ae is okay...”

 

“Why?”

 

“Shinhae's worried about her and just wanted to check if she's alright...”

 

“Donghae hyung said that she just saw Hyun Ae...” Kyuhyun spoke silently..

 

“What? Where? How?”

 

“I think he bumped into her in the lobby, or something.. the details were pretty unclear.”

 

“Did he not tell you that he wanted to spend some time with her?” Hyuk questioned.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter