Plans

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

신해 Shinhae

Everybody was pretty much ecstatic with this get together since it’s been a little while since the guys last saw Henry and Zhou Mi, but now, the real scene stealer was actually Ae Rin onni’s cute little angel—Eun Ji. The guys have been all over her, but I think most of them have scared the hell out of her. Now, the only person she actually wants to be with was Siwon, and it’s was really adorable.

“Where are they anyway?” Eeteuk oppa kept complaining for the last 30 minutes, still looking for Hyun Ae and Donghae who were apparently missing in action. Although we all knew that they were at Hyun Ae’s, nobody dared to go there because they could be talking about something important… or maybe they’re doing something else, LOL.

“Chill hyung, they already did a lot today, so I guess it’s best that you let them relax for a bit.” Ryeowook suggested.

“Yeah, and it’s not like they’re needed here right now…” Sungmin added.

“Fine, but what’s the use of this get together when two people are missing?”

“They’ll be here… don’t worry. Maybe they’re discussing some issues that they’re having.” I spoke up.

“The two are having issues?” Hyukjae, who couldn’t stop himself from asking questions, joined in. To make him shut up, I just glared at him. He’s just so dense sometimes! Ugh. But who can blame him, we kept him in the dark.

Hyuk’s my boyfriend, and technically I shouldn’t be keeping any secrets from him, but this is for the sake of Hyun Ae and Donghae’s relationship. If I said something, I know this guy right here wouldn’t be able to stop himself from saying something to his friend, and that would probably cause chaos.

The guys finally decided to give it a rest, and some of them just texted Donghae to join us since everyone was already here. Well, almost.

“Henry! I want you to meet someone! She’s a cute girl!” Heechul hyung yelled as soon as he saw Henry come in. Henry then looked confused.

“Hyung! You can’t introduce a girl to her, he’s still trying to win Amber’s heart!” Kyuhyun joked and everyone seemed astounded. “What, you guys don’t know about the Henry and Amber thing?”

“You and your big mouth! Aish!” Henry muttered and hit Kyuhyun with his bag.

“Henry likes Amber???” I whispered to Hyukjae.

“Yeah, he was trying to make a move on her the last time, but she was acting more manly than him that’s why Donghae and Kyuhyun couldn’t stop teasing him. But I think he’s getting there.” he smirked.

“Aww, that’s too cute!” I gushed, “maybe she still doesn’t know that’s why she’s acting like that…”

“Well, could be. Amber’s an unpredictable kid. And you’d never really know what she’s up to, well, most of the time that is.” he explained.

“Figures. But I think she too might be interested with Henry.”

“You think?”

“Hyun Ae said. She’s close to Amber… so you should ask her…” I teased.

“Oh come on, you never tell me anything these days….” he whined.

“If I tell you something Hyuk, it’ll be broadcasted to the whole world automatically…” I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch beside Siwon.

I noticed that he was busy talking to Eun Ji, and Ae Rin was looking at them. While Heechul oppa dragged Henry to where they were seated.

“Henry, this is Eun Ji… and she’s the one I wanted you to meet.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter