At his hometown.

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

현애 Hyun Ae

 

 

Now it's just a week away from Donghae's party and everything has already been fixed. Thank God! And right now, I'm on my way to Mokpo to personally invite Donghae's mom to go to the party. I know he'd be happy when he sees her there, in return, omoni would also be thrilled to be with her son on his birthday.

 

At quarter past 12, we finally arrived at their home. Ye Jin onni was the first one to go down from the van and she signalled me to follow her.

 

“Onni, thanks for doing this... I'm glad to get all the help that I could get.” I said before we went inside the house.

 

“Are you kidding? A lot of girls may be after my cousin, but not a lot of girls would do such things for him... and I'm glad that he actually ended with someone like you, now shall we go in?”

 

“De....” I returned her smile and followed her meekly inside the house.

 

Donghae's older brother was also there to welcome us along with his mom...

 

“Hyun Ae-ssi, it's been a while...” omoni said and gave me a hug. “I'm glad you visited me here. But where's Donghae... “

 

“Uhm, omoni...” I was looking at Ye Jin onni for support and she nodded, “omoni, Donghae doesn't know that I'm here. I-we went here to invite you and Donghwa oppa to go to Seoul... we're planning a surprise party for Donghae...”

 

“That's lovely Hyun Ae... Of course, I'd be there...” she gave me a grin.

 

“Omoni... You know, Hyun Ae spent all her free time fixing this party for him..” Onni said, somewhat proud.

 

“Onni....” I tried to stop her, but she just wouldn't stop... aish! This is so embarrassing.

 

“Donghae's actually being immature right now because he thinks Hyun Ae doesn't have time for him and he even accused her of dating another guy!” she continued.

 

“Is that true Hyun Ae-ssi? Aish, that kid!”

 

“Aniyo... omoni... it's alright, you know how Donghae is sometimes...” I tried to defend him.

 

“If he gives you a hard time, please don't hesitate to tell me... you still have my number, right?”

 

“Ne...” I nodded slightly, still feeling shy.

 

“That kid didn't even tell me that you two got back together. If it weren't for Ye Jin, I wouldn't find out.” she huffed. “Anyway, how is he doing there?”

 

“He's doing good...” I smiled, “he's been gaining weight omoni, because he's too lazy, especially if he knows that someone will do it for him...”

 

“That's true omoni... Donghae is acting like a spoiled little kid...” onni added, with conviction.

 

“And I told him not to give the others a hard time...” Omoni stated...

 

“It's fine though..” I told her, “I know how tired he is sometimes from work...”

 

“Yah, Hyun Ae-ssi! Don't be too nice, sometimes that kid just acts cute so he could get away with things!” Onni warned.

 

“That's true... just because he's the youngest, he tends to get away with things...”

 

That made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter