... :)

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

동해 Donghae

 

Walking down the hallways of SME gave me a heavy feeling... each corner just reminded me of Hyun Ae and it , BIG TIME! The break up the night before was kind of unexpected, but I didn't do anything again... she doesn't know how much I'm hurting right now.

 

Why didn't I have the guts to just speak up?

 

“Yah, hyung!” someone yelled, I didn't think that I'm the one who's being called so I just continued walking.

 

“Donghae hyung!”

 

I turned around to see Kyuhyun calling me, with some of the members. What now?

 

“Wae?”

 

Everyone walked towards the practice room, and as soon as we were settled, Kyuhyun started to speak.

 

“Did you know that Hyun Ae's going back to Japan?”

 

“No, she's not...” I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

 

Why does she have to be like this? The last time we broke up, she also did this. Is she really going to kill me?

 

“Yes hyung, she is... she didn't accept the work here... didn't you know?” Kyuhyun stated matter of factly.

 

“Why didn't you tell us that the two of you broke up?” Shindong hyung questioned.

 

“You should've at least stopped her Donghae...” Sungmin hyung added.

 

“Mianhe... I-I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what I was thinking. Is that the reason why she's going back to Japan?”

 

“That's one reason...” Kyuhyun mumbled, the rest of his words were inaudible... or my brain's just not absorbing any information as of this moment...

 

They continued to talk but one thing was just on my mind... if Hyun Ae leaves now, there's a pretty good chance that I won't be able to see her again...

 

Now's a lot different with what happened before... the last time we didn't have proper closure.. but now Hyun Ae specifically said that it's over between us and she still wanted us to be friends. And if she says that, it means it really is over.

 

No. This can't be happening.

 

“Hyung, are you okay?” Kibum placed a hand on my shoulder.

 

“Yeah... I'm fine. Aren't we going to start rehearsing now? “ I started with the stretches without even acknowledging their curious stared. I know for a fact that everyone is thinking of what I'm going to do next, but I, myself was pretty much unsure.

 

Can I afford to lose her? And this time it is really possible that it'd be for good.

 

“Hyung, don't you think you're going overboard?” Kyuhyun stood beside me, he asked in a low voice making sure that none of the members hear.

 

“I don't know Kyuhyun... I am a mess without her, and my head's clouded. She was the one who broke up with me, and I don't think I can change her mind.”

 

“Have you tried?”

 

“No...” I muttered listlessly.

 

“When are you going to try? Aish hyung... you're going to lose her forever.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter