Making plans

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

동해 Donghae

 

As usual, the dorm is now in complete chaos since everyone is rushing to get ready. Ae Rin noona had been nagging us nonstop since she specifically told us last night to sleep early, and yet some even stayed up late. Hankyung hyung and I were just sitting on the couch while watching Kyuhyun, Siwon and Wookie were running around since they were the ones who woke up late.

 

“I swear to God, if we don't make it in the airport in an hour, you guys are going to get it.” Ae Rin noona yelled angrily.

 

“They're already getting it...” Hankyunh hyung commented, and it was a blessing that Ae Rin noona didn't hear it. Or else, we'd be in for the yelling as well.

 

“Hyung, let's just wait in the van...” I dragged Hankyung hyung, because there's still a possibility that noona would also get mad at us.

 

“Yeah, that's a good idea.” He told me and got his stuff, “Ae Rin, we'll just wait in the van...”

 

The two of us walked slowly to the parking lot where the van was parked and the adjussi driver was already waiting for us.

 

“Where are the others? I thought they said we'd leave a 6? It's way past 6.”

 

“Ahjussi, they're still preparing, that's why noona has been yelling at them nonstop.” I explained, but it just made the adjussi driver laugh.

 

Hankyung hyung decided to snooze first in the back of the van, and I sat on my usual spot... by the window. I'm pretty much preparing now on how I could talk to Hyun Ae, because after this trip.. it'll be the dinner with mom and Hyun Ae.

 

I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to forgive her or not, it may take me some time though, but it's not like I want to end things with her. I don't know, I'm just confused.

 

“Are we all here?” Noona came running to the van, followed by Kyuhyun, Siwon and Wookie. Surprisingly, manager hyung was also with them.

 

As soon as everyone was in, noona told the ahjussi driver politely to start driving. “Kamsahamnida.”

 

“Chamkaman... where's Hyun Ae-ssi? Is she not joining us?” I asked no one in particular.

 

“She's not...” Noona started, “Oppa, you still didn't tell them?”

 

Manager hyung shook his head, what... is this bad news?

 

“Hyun Ae's busy with her school work now so she won't be able to join us in China. Plus, since there are other members who will be staying here, she'd just help them with their schedules.” he explained.

 

“Aish, hyung... don't they have enough staff here? Why does she have to stay with them?” Kyuhyun complained.

 

“It was also her decision to stay here Kyuhyun-ssi, and the management couldn't do anything about it. She's just helping out now since she already completed her hours.”

 

“Hours?” I asked. “What do you mean hyung?”

 

“She's just doing this to finish the internship right? It's a requirement for her to graduate... and she's already completed it.. that's why she's no longer required to work with us.”

 

“But hyung, I thought she was going to be absorbed by the company?” Wookie was now the one who was asking. It seems like everyone won't be able to accept the possibility of Hyun Ae not working with us.

 

“She will, that is if she wanted to... it would still be her decision... and of course, we couldn't just force her right? I think the management is giving her 6 months to decide on this matter.”

 

The conversation stopped at that one...

 

Why didn't she tell me about this? I should be the first one to know right? And she said before that she did want to continue her work here, but why does it seem like she's starting to change her mind now.

 

Got my phone and tried to call her... could not be reached.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter