Benevolence

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 현애 Hyun Ae –

I haven’t had the chance to talk to Donghae the previous day since I was really planning to admit that Jungmo oppa is my cousin. Last night, oppa dropped by and gave me some stuff that he got from Dad’s place back in Japan and he explained the whole situation on how it happened.

“Donghae actually threatened me because he thought I was two-timing you…” I could remember the exact words that he said. I’ve been sleepless since then, not knowing why Donghae didn’t confront me about it.

“Oppa, you should’ve told me sooner…” I whined which made Ae Rin and Shinhae laugh out loud.

Apparently, it has been a really long night for me, instead of sleeping, I ended up boring myself to death until I get sleepy but still failed to even snooze for a good 30 minutes. Some night.

Ae Rin left early today for the guy’s schedule, and I was forced by the SJ members to stay at home since according to them, I looked like . Shinhae on the other hand was still sleeping soundly, and I didn’t have the heart to wake her up since I think this is the only time that she was really able to sleep well.

I checked my phone and I saw that there were already a couple of missed calls, probably from the guys just checking up on us. And I was right, one was from Kyuhyun, another one from Hyukjae and 3 calls from Donghae.

Donghae was still on my speed dial so I decided to call him… “Hae, you called?”

“Yeah, how are things over there?” he asked on the other line.

“Well, pretty quiet, Shinhae’s still sleeping and I’m the only one here.”

“Alright, I thought she already tested. Hyukjae was really panicking earlier.:

“Tell him to stay put and we will contact you guys as soon as we get the results. Is that why he and Kyuhyun called?” I enquired.

“Yeahp, they’ve been bugging me non stop to call you and check up on you guys, especially Shinhae.”

“Well, just tell them to calm down.” I chuckled. “Listen, I need to tell you something.”

“What is it about? Want me to go there? Since I’m already on my way home..” he asked.

“I guess. If it’s not much to ask…”

“Alright, just give me about 30 minutes.”

“30 minutes? That quick?”

“YEah, I’m almost halfway home, actually.” he explained.

“Oh, alright. You should’ve told me that you were driving, I could’ve called you back or something.” I scolded.

“Don’t worry about it. I can manage. By the way, want me to get you something to eat?”

“No, it’s fine. Don’t worry. Just be safe, I’ll see you in a bit.”

“Alright.”

I quickly hung up the phone, I wasn’t sure what I was feeling right now but somehow talking to Donghae in this manner made me go back to the time that we were still dating. The casual conversation, the concern and the what nots… What the hell is wrong with me? I was fanning myself since I was feeling a bit warm.

“What’s wrong with you?” I didn’t notice that Shinhae was standing just outside the bedroom door, looking oddly at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter