The Jerk that I never Knew

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 현애 Hyun Ae –
I never expected that I would come back to Korea—and this was for my internship program, or it was more like an on the job training, which are needed for me to be able to graduate from the University. Anything related to multimedia is fine, as long as I get to experience working in a big company, or something close.

Good thing Teukie oppa and some of the guys have helped me with this one… actually I declined at his offer first, because I’ve been trying to avoid Donghae.

But they’ve forced me, and I have no idea how they did it but they even talked to my professor about the units that I’ve been needing to graduate, and my stupid professor agreed. Now I’m stuck in Korea again, so I’ll just try my best to avoid him… again.

This is what he wanted anyway, he wanted us to break up.

I could still remember it clearly, he broke up with me, about 3 years ago and he said that he just didn’t love me… the only thing left of me was my pride so I just let him go. Apparently, I’ll do anything just to see him happy, so there was really no use forcing myself to him. He let me go, and I didn’t fight for him…

I didn’t want to give him up at first, but he just made me.

And that was the last time I’ve talked to him.

I initially thought that I was going to die due to so much heartbreak, but it’s a good thing I survived, thanks to my dad and my cousin Jungmo.

It was more than a year ago when I last saw Donghae, and that was when they had a concert in Japan… I was okay with it, actually that time, I was looking forward to us being friends again, but he seemed hostile. I tried to talk to him, but he was really aloof, and it seemed like he was annoyed by my presence so I let things be.

Maybe lovers are never meant to be friends.

And boy, was I ever so glad that I got over him after that.

“Where’s your boyfriend?” Kyuhyun asked me as soon as the commotion died down.

“Boyfriend?”

“That Jungmo guy you introduced the last time we went to Japan…”

“Oh…” I blushed at what he asked. I forgot to tell him the truth. I forced my cousin to pose as my boyfriend just so I could tell everyone that I was no longer affected with Donghae’s presence. “Him…”

“Yeah, him…. I thought he was also Korean?”

“Yeah, he is…” I bit my lip, quietly preparing myself to tell the truth… “Actually, I have to tell you something.”

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“It’s about Jungmo… he’s not really my boyfriend…”

Kyuhyun almost choked on his food and his eyes nearly popped out. “WHAT?”

“Shh, no one knows about it.” I tugged his arm, “he’s my cousin.”

“You’re kidding…”

“Do I look like I am?” I retorted.

“Why the hell did you lie?”

“Just because!”

“I think I know why… hmm, is it because of someone named Lee Donghae?” he laughed lightly and I hit his arm again.

“Oh, shut up!” I rolled my eyes at him, “and that was a year ago… I… it was a pride thing. You’re a guy, you wouldn’t understand.”

“Try me…” he challenged.

All I could do was sigh and started to reiterate my point, “it’s just, he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter