Slow lazy day

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

현애 Hyun Ae
——————–

Super slow day…. SUPER! Shinhae was supposed to keep me company and help me with some of the unpacking but she excused herself a bit earlier saying that she was hungry, so again, I was left alone here.

Most of the time, I enjoy a day off from work, but if I have to spend it on my own, I’d rather go to work. Plus add the fact that no one’s texting or calling me, even Kyuhyun! Are they really that busy to even say hi?

Okay, okay… I’m overreacting, being melodramatic and such, but darn it, I’m really bored and there’s really nothing to do here. Shinhae should’ve been back about an hour ago, I guess she went shopping again.

I’ve already redecorated this place on my own and I’ve also did a major revamping… darn, it’s pretty tiring since I have to move everything here and there… where are the guys when you need them? And Shinhae, for crying out loud, where the hell are you?

It’s a good thing though that I’m done, and beginning tomorrow, I have a three day break! The guys are going overseas again, and nobody told me that I needed to go with them.

I checked for the time and it was already three in the afternoon. God, I forgot to have lunch again… but yet, I’m loving the new vibe of the place and it makes me not want to leave!

“YAH! HYUN AE!!!” a bastard suddenly decided to yell my name which made me almost fall off my seat. And that bastard happens to be none other than Lee Donghae.

“What the hell is wrong with you? You scared the crap out of me!” I yelled back. Seriously, I was tempted to throw the book I was holding.

The guy apparently thought that it was the funniest thing on Earth and he just couldn’t stop laughing. “Got scared?”

“Who wouldn’t be? I was alone here, in the whole floor to be exact and you just… aish! Whatever!”

“Hey, I’m sorry… I was just fooling around…” he was still laughing. “Here, I assumed that you haven’t had lunch yet.”

“Thanks…”

He invited himself in my place, “why did you even leave the door open when you’re all alone here?”

“I was cleaning, and I forgot to close the door.” I admitted.

I think that was the only time that he got a good look at the place, “wow! Your place is awesome!”

“You think?” I grinned at him, somehow his compliment made me feel.... I don't know, happy?

“Yeah, makes me want to move here!” he joked. I just rolled my eyes at him then went to the kitchen to prepare the food.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter