Asking her out

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

시원 Siwon


================

It’s a good thing that the shoot wasn’t that stressful, and we just needed to get some frames for the ads and it was due to the tight schedule that everything had to be finished within the day. We already had the interview earlier with one of the magazines here in Bangkok so now we just have to finish the shoot, and by tomorrow morning, we’ll be flying back to Korea… in time for the Hi-Seoul festival for autumn.

Me and the guys usually love to go around town to celebrate this, and most of the time, our families and friends from out of town come and visit just to join the festivities.

We’ve been in this location for almost 5 hours and everyone is still in an exceptionally good mood, especially Hyun Ae and Donghae.

“My feet are killing me!” Ae Rin noona complained after she threw herself on the empty stool beside me.

She looked cute acting this way, because in front of other people she was always the bossy one and she rarely smiles.

“What?” she looked at me suspiciously.

“Nothing…”

Maybe she already felt comfortable with us, because before, if I remembered correctly, she was just like this in front of Hyun Ae and Shinhae.

“Noona, how much longer is this going to last?”

“Probably another couple of hours. If the photographer gets the shots that he wants, we could wrap up in an hour…”

“Good…”

“Getting tired too huh?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh tell me about it. I’ve been running around the place the whole time.”

“Noona, you’re not the coordinator now!” I told her and laughed, “Supposedly, Hyun Ae and you would just sit around and make sure that the shoot is going smoothly for us, you’re our managers, remember?”

“But I hate sitting around, I hate feeling useless. If you know what I mean…”

“You’re just workaholic!”

“Stop it! I’m not!” she hit me with the back of her palm and laughed.

It was easy to be with her, and it was also fun watching her laugh…

“Just ask her out already!” Kyuhyun loudly muttered while he walked past us, acting like he was talking to himself but then he smiled at me. He was tripping, I assume Sungmin’s PSP.

I know what he meant but noona seemed clueless, good. I can breathe.

“Aish, Donghae! Quit it!” Hyun Ae yelped and Donghae was laughing so hard. They were just behind us, basically fooling around.

“Is it just me or is it Hyun Ae and Donghae really getting along well today?” she grinned, “they really look good, I just wish they’d get back together.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter