Meeting her dad

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

동해 Donghae

 

The first thing I did upon waking up was to check my phone. Hyun Ae didn't text or even call me yesterday for the whole day, until I fell asleep waiting. This is the first time that things like happened between us, and I'm quite afraid that she's really cheating on me and that she's no longer feelingo the same way for me.

 

But she just told me the other day that there's no other guy, and I believed her... she was pretty sincere when she said that.

 

Maybe I'm just being paranoid...

 

There was apparently a message from her: chagiyah, I'm already home... I hope you're not mad at me, I'm really sorry but I know you'll understand soon. I miss you and I love you.

 

Message was sent at around midnight? Why did she go home so late?

 

I planned to go directly to her place after taking a quick shower but Kyuhyun stopped me, “hyung, if you're going to Hyun Ae's place... just go there later. She's sick, let her rest.”

 

“Sick?” I reiterated.

 

“Ne, I think it's overfatigue... again.”

 

“Who's with her right now?”

 

“No one...”

 

“Aish, I need to go there then...” I insisted.

 

“Yah, Lee Donghae, if you go there... be sure to not give her any problems... she needs to relax.” Heechul hyung warned.

 

“De...” I told them and made my way quickly to the other apartment.

 

“Chagiyah?” I called, but no response... “Hyun Ae-ssi?”

 

“Yes?” I heard her replied softly, more like a faint whisper coming from her bedroom.

 

“Gwenchanayo?” I instantly sat on her bed, “you didn't tell me you were sick. Kyuhyun and Heechul hyung were the ones who told me.”

 

“I'm fine, don't worry about me...” she sat up on her bed.

 

“No, you're not fine... you've got a fever, even got colds... what is wrong with you?” I didn't mean to raise my voice at her, but I did. “Hyun Ae, I have no idea what you have been up to the past few weeks, but I'm getitng worried.”

 

“Don't be... it's nothing.”

 

“Nothing? You call this nothing? You rarely call me or even send me a text... you don't even go to the dorm anymore, and you requested for a few days off from work... you're always out... sometimes I think that you already forgot about me...”

 

“Yah! It's not that... I'm just fixing something really important...” she tried to explain.

 

“Something important that you can't tell me?”

 

That stopped her from saying anything, she just looked away and I felt guilty. And I said I won't give her a headache, and yet...

 

“Chagiyah, mianhe...” I hugged her tightly. Even if I wanted to get mad at her, I just couldn't. “Just rest, and please get better. I'm sorry, I'm just worried about you...”

 

“Aniyo... you're right... I don't have much time for you recently... and I'm sorry...”

 

“Don't worry about it...” I sighed, “just tell me about it soon when you're ready... Okay?”

 

She simply nodded.

 

+ + +

 

 

A couple of days from now, and it's going to be my birthday... Hyun Ae and I haven't made plans yet, and I'm not sure if she's still going to be busy or not, I couldn't even ask her. Usually, she's the one who's good at remembering dates, why is it that she somehow forgot about my birthday this year?

 

“Hyung, do you have any plans on the 15th?” it was Kibum who asked.

 

“Nothing yet... it's a weekday, so it's really hard to make plans and all.” I simply said, “plus, Hyun Ae still didn't mention a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter