Being too nosy

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- 규현 Kyuhyun –


I was smiling from ear to ear when I got the picture that was sent by Shinhae earlier… Donghae hyung and Hyun Ae holding hands…

Although it wasn’t really clear, it was obvious that it was them…

Can’t wait to bug Donghae hyung about this, maybe this time he’ll have the guts to speak up.

Some of the guys and I ended up going home late since we had fun staying in the studios and just gossiping, also Hyukjae hyung needed some cheering up since he was really feeling down. He was actually kind of scared that things between him and Shinhae were going to end up, so it was best to not tell him that we were texting each other, he might freak out… AGAIN.

“Aish, why isn’t she replying to any of my messages?” Siwon hyung suddenly muttered loudly. He was the one who was driving me home since the other hyung still had a schedule that night. Hankyung hyung, on the other hand, was sleeping in the back seat. I guess he was too tired since he just got back from China.

“Who, Yuri noona?” I asked.

“No… I mean, yes…” he quickly replied and continued driving in silence.

“He’s not like that with Yuri… it must be someone new…” Hankyung hyung smirked from behind.

“Hyung…” Siwon whined.

I have never seen him lose his composure over a girl, it was actually funny.

“So hyung… tell us… is it Ae Rin noona?” I teased.

He didn’t say a thing but he stepped on the break pedal instantly, I felt my body jerked forward, good thing I was wearing a seat belt.

“Hyung… aish… please be reminded that I was also in an accident before, and it was also because of my hyung…” I huffed.

“Are you okay Wonnie? I can drive if you want…”

“I’m just overworked…” he said but he still parked the car and let Hankyung hyung drive.

“Hyung, you’ll see her tomorrow, it’s fine…” I assured Siwon hyung and he just nodded. I think he was really a bit overworked since he instantly fell asleep just a few minutes after.

On the way to the dorm, Hankyung hyung didn’t stop lecturing me about being tactless and being an annoying little brat, but I just smiled at him and he became annoyed…

The dorm was a bit quiet when we got there, but the others kept complaining since there was no food.

“Where’s Donghae hyung?” I asked Ryeowook after I threw my bag in the couch.

“He just went out, said something about buying something to eat…”

Since I wasn’t that hungry, I decided to drop by at Hyun Ae’s place first to say hi… I haven’t seen her the whole day and I wasn’t used to that.

I was on my way out as I saw Donghae…

“Yah, I was just looking for you…” then that’s the time that I realized that he was empty handed, “I thought you were buying food?”

“I was… I mean, I did…”

“Where is it then?”

“Uh…” he looked a bit panicked. “I didn’t say that I was buying food for you guys…” he reasoned.

“You’re too defensive… and the elevator’s from that way, why are you on this side?” I prompted.

“Is it wrong for me to walk around here?”

“You’re pathetic!” I laughed, “you went to see Hyun Ae, didn’t you?!”

“I didn’t!” he dismissed and went back in the dorm, of course, I didn’t stop bugging him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter