Signs of... depression?

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ae Rin 애린 -

I'm being paranoid here, since I went home the night before I have been sleepless. Damn it, I've tried so hard not to fall for any of the guys, and now I'm in this certain situation where I think I'm starting to like one of them, and that someone would be Choi Siwon—who happened to be an .


 

There was a sudden 180 degrees change in attitude from him eversince we came back from Thailand. Actually, I have no friggin' idea on why he's acting that way but my wild guess would be he changed his mind when he found out that I was a single mom.


 

I should've been open about that one fact when I met the guys but I couldn't risk losing my job. I figured that if I did well, everything will be fine, it was for the future of my baby, and it wasn't really that easy working full time, without a fixed schedule since I no longer have time for Eun Ji.


 

Yes, I'm acting like a crazy fan girl of Choi Siwon, but the most annoying thing was the way he acted. How could he make me fall for him like that? After asking me out, he's going to just stop being interested, is that it?


 

“Oh God!!! Why do I have to be so stupid?!” I yelled inside my room, not really caring on who's going to hear it. I've also been calling Hyun Ae and Shinhae since last night but I guess the two are busy...


 

Who am I fooling anyway? Siwon was the type of guy who could get any girl he wants... and on the other hand, I'm just someone ordinary who happens to be a single mom. Why would he want to be with me? I mean, guys his age are most likely afraid of responsibilities, and most of them are even that narrow minded to understand what a single parent like me is going through. Ugh.


 

My phone suddenly rang, and I was glad to see Hyun Ae's name pop up on the caller ID.


 

“Onni, what's wrong? Sorry I wasn't able to answer you call right now...” she sounded a bit panicky.


 

“Nothing really...” I sighed, “I guess I just needed to talk to someone...”


 

“Wae onni? Did something happen?”


 

“Well, not exactly... something unhappened.” I laughed cautiously. “It was weird, but last night Siwon had started to avoid me... and I think it has something to do with Eun Ji...”


 

“Eun Ji?” she asked with total confusion. “I'm kinda lost here.”


 

“Well, I don't exactly know... I mean, I haven't really talked to him... but...” I paused, not sure how I'd continue with what I was going to say.


 

“Oh wait onni... Kyuhyun mentioned something earlier...” she started, “I think I understand what you're saying now...”


 

“It's just unfair...” I was on the verge of tears now, but I won't cry because of that worthless guy. But what can I expect from him? I can't really say that he should understand me, we never really dated. It was merely flirting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter