Getting caught, but not yet.

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

동해 Donghae

5 P.M. Almost time for dinner and it’s a good thing that we were able to finish with all the chores. Now I just feel so tired, and I don’t even feel like partying later.

Well, it’s not a party per se, but just a small get together with the boys including Henry, Zhou Mi and our manager.

The girls would also be here to join us. We were just waiting for Ae Rin noona since Siwon insisted to pick her up.

“Donghae, you busy?” Hyuk knocked on my door and I signaled for him to go in.

“What’s up?”

“Nothing…” he laid on my bed and grabbed one of the books that I was reading.

“Man, I’m tired.” I said, “can I just skip this? I want to sleep…”

“Nope, if you want the guys to murder you in your sleep, then by all means…”

“What brings you here anyway? Where’s Shinhae?”

“Out… she’s doing something…”

Hyuk and I are pretty close, but he never goes to my room unless there’s something important that he wanted to talk about… Odd thing was, it did look like something was bothering him.

“If you have a problem you can talk… I’m listening.” I offered.

“Well, it’s really nothing big… I was just wondering, or maybe I’m curious….” he started.

“Yeah?”

“Is Hyun Ae pregnant?”

“WHAT?!”

“It’s just a question…”

“Who the hell gave you that idea?!”

“No…one?”

“Seriously!” I wanted to torture him just so he’d speak up, because seriously since we got back, Hyun Ae and I never really had the chance to do it… Well, except for that one time… and the other one… oops, and last night. It isn’t that often…

“I just… assumed? What would you do if she was pregnant?”

“Why the hell are you asking me these questions?!”

“I just wanted to know! I’m your friend, of course I’m interested to know…”

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes at him but still chose to answer his question, “if in case she’s pregnant? I’d probably be the happiest guy on Earth. And I would marry her the following day, am not kidding!”

“Are you serious? What about your career?”

“What about it?”

“I don’t think that the fans would be happy about it…” he stated matter-of-factly.

He’s right on that one, but if I don’t do it, then I’d end up being miserable again. Right now, Hyun Ae is my everything, I don’t think I’d be able to survive if I lost her again, and I’d definitely do everything in my power just to be with her.

“Well if they aren’t, then they aren’t…” I muttered.

“You’re really serious about her, aren’t you?”

“Who said I wasn’t?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter