Headache

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 규현 Kyuhyun –

“Noona…”

“Since when did you start calling me noona?” Hyun Ae shot her left eyebrow up at me.

“Just now? Since Donghae is my hyung, you’re going to be my noona…” I told her cheekily.

“Aish, stop playing cupid, it’s annoying… and in case you forgot, I’m currently dating someone named Kim Jungmo, remember?” she crossed her arms and diverted her attention back to the shoot.

“I just have to give you something… Donghae hyung wanted me to give it to you…”

“Be serious, he could’ve given this to me if this was from him…” she snatched the box away from my hand, but before she opened it, he gaze landed on Donghae hyung and she smiled.

I can’t help but feel giddy again, because he was looking at her… these two are so pathetic.

“Did he really give this to me?” she asked again.

“Yeah! Go ask him if you don’t believe me…”

She gave a defeated sigh and nodded, “Fine, I believe you. I’ll just open this later. But why didn’t he give this himself?”

“I don’t know, maybe you scared the remaining life out of him…” I joked but her reflex was so fast that she was able to hit me hard.

“Why do you love to do that?” I whined as I was rubbing my left arm.

She just rolled her eyes and put the box in her bag. “I have to work… Stop bugging me.” She pushed me slightly and walked back to check the pictures that were taken.

I went back to where Donghae hyung was standing and this time he was talking to Hyuk and Heechul hyung.

“Hyung, she said she’ll just check it out later.” I told him.

“Why didn’t you just tell her that it was her phone? What did you say?”

“Nothing!” I lied, he actually didn’t want me to tell her that it was from him, but I couldn’t help it. Since things were actually getting better, I could just assume that in not time, the two will be back together. Well, hopefully.

“Why was she looking here then?” he asked.

“You’re too paranoid for your own good.” Hyukjae stated.

“I actually told her that you’re already dating someone…”

“What?!” Donghae hyung exclaimed. “Why did you tell her that?”

Heechul hyung could tell that I was lying, but he still went along with me. “You’re not making a move, so what’s wrong if he told Hyun Ae that you’re dating someone? Unless…”

“Unless of course… he wants another chance with her.” Hyuk smirked.

“Aish, call Shinhae and mind your own business!” Donghae angrily told Hyuk and was ready to hit him. But all of us just laughed.

It was pretty easy to annoy him especially at times like this… it was odd that he was the one who decided to stay away,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter