Rejection

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

규현 Kyuhyun

—————–

It was a relief for most of us that Shinhae noona wasn’t pregnant, since it’ll save us from more scandals. We couldn’t afford to have any more issues right now, just because it’s already been too much. And since we’re also preparing for the fourth album, the company might kill us… But I know that it was probably a sad day for Hyuk hyung and Shinhae noona....

Today, we had another shoot but not all of us are needed at the location… It’s only me, Siwon, Teukie, and Heechul hyung. I think the others will be scheduled after our trip to Thailand this weekend.

“Noona!!!” I decided to bug Ae Rin first since Hyun Ae was still busy with getting the perfect lighting. I heard that some of the sunbaes for the production have already decided to absorb or hire Ae Rin noona and Hyun Ae since they don’t hav any problems getting along with us. Unlike some of the interns who already quit because the other members have been giving them hell.

But actually, the decision hasn’t been finalized yet… I just overheard Teukie hyung talking to some of the heads, that’s why I knew. And they were also thinking of making them our permanent stylists, coordinator, or whatever it is called.

“What the hell is your problem now?” she replied agitatedly.

“Nothing…” I smiled innocently at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

“I’m busy, quit bugging me!”

“You’re not… Everyone’s done already!” I exclaimed.

“Then, what do you want?”

“Nothing… just talk to me. I’m bored.”

“Talk to your hyungs…” she suggested.

“Talking to them is quite boring….”

“Yeah, I know…” she giggled then stopped herself.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell.” I assured her, “so I assume that you were already informed about the Thailand thing this weekend, right?”

“Yeah, but I actually requested for a swap. If I could just stay here… I mean, you know the situation right?”

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that she was a single mom. And she always took chance of the times that she’s not required to go to work so she could spend more time with her daughter. But I really don’t know how she does that. “Well, you know, the guys would really miss your company if you won’t be going with us…”

“Well, I want to go, really… but I want to spend more time with my baby…”

“Yeah, I understand.”

“And we’re still not sure about that though, my swap request hasn’t been approved yet, remember? I couldn’t tell the sunbaes the real reason, since nobody really knows that I already have a kid.”

“Arrasseo, but I’m really hoping that you would be there too. Hyun Ae for sure will be there.”

“Hyun Ae? I don’t think she knows about it yet…” she stated. “I mean, she was pretty clueless when I mentioned it to her.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter