Signals

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

애린 Ae Rin -

 

I was feeling a bit queasy in meeting his family. Don't get me wrong though all of them were pretty nice but I was feeling a bit suffocated seems it seems like they're insisting that I start dating their son. It was pretty embarrassing, I feel like I'm talking to my mom. Ugh.

 

Earlier, I got the opportunity to meet almost all of his relatives. They were really nice, but I did love talking to her sister, who was nothing like her. If Siwon was uptight, her sister was actually one of the most lax people I've encountered, and her mom was also nice that she kept asking about Eun Ji.

 

So they knew, and that's a good thing right? At least I don't have to hide anything. Not like I'm going to be with them again right? My imagination is really giving me a migraine.

 

The night ended early for us though, since we still have an early schedule the following day...

 

“Noona, I'm sorry about that... they were making a big fuzz about you having Eun Ji... I hope you didn't get offended.” Siwon said once we were in his car. He offered to drive me home again.

 

“No, it's fine, don't worry about it.” I replied and it was the truth. It was kind of amusing that they were even interested to meet Eun Ji, plus I didn't feel that they were mocking me. So I was pretty much suprised to meet his family, they were more open to it compared to Siwon himself.

 

“Are you sure? I felt that maybe you were being bombarded with random questions regarding your status being a single parent. And maybe you found some questions offending... but to tell you the truth, mom wanted to meet you instantly when she found out that you were a single parent, saying that she admires girls who are like that.” he confessed.

 

“Mwo?” I was astounded, so that was the reason basically. “and it was fun talking to them about Eun Ji, it was refreshing...”

 

The drive home was pretty relaxing by the way, I mean it wasn't awkward like the previous days. He's being nice to me again, apparently it's a bad thing for me, since I started to like him this way.

 

Okay, this wasn't good...

 

When we reached home, I decided against it at first but still invited.

 

“Hey, you want to have a quick cup of coffee before going home?”

 

He smiled at the invitation, “I would love to... I mean, yeah... sure.”

 

+ + +

 

 

The guys' dorm was in complete chaos in the morning when I got there. Some of the guys had a photoshoot at a studio near Apgeujong. Donghae and Heechul oppa were already at the location, while Kyuhyun, Hyuk and Sungmin are still here in the dorm, panicking!

 

“Where is Hyun Ae?” I asked no one in particular. She's also supposed to be in that shoot, as far as I know.

 

“She's already with Heechul hyung and Donghae hyung. Noona, you have to be ready when we get there, Donghae and Hyun Ae still haven't made up.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well, they actually argued yesterday... about a guy....”

 

“A guy? Hyun Ae's two timing Donghae?”

 

“Aish noona, no! You're too extreme, hyung just got jealous when she told him she was going out with one of her guy friends.” Sungmin explained.

 

“Have you guys got everything?!” Hyuk ran out of his room, carrying his bag. “Let's go?”

 

We made our way to the parking lot, taking our time to go to the shoot.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter