Knowing the secret

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 규현 Kyuhyun -

 

The girls and some of the members have been acting weird recently, even manager hyung is always allowing Hyun Ae and Ae Rin some time off, which was quite odd if you ask me. I've been asking the members about it too, but it seems like they don't have any idea about it as well... Except for some maybe, and they're not even saying anything like it's the most normal thing in the world.

 

Even Eeteuk hyung and Shindong hyung are pretty much curious on what has been happening... we don't get to see much of the girls these days.

 

All of us don't have a schedule tonight so the members and I just decided to bum here at home...

 

“Hyung, is Shinhae going here today?” I asked Hyukjae hyung, he and Donghae hyung were busy taking selcas. They're probably bored.

 

“I don't think so...” Hyuk started to explain. “She said that she's going out with Ae Rin noona and Hyun Ae... she mentioned something about going shopping. Aish, if I didn't knew those girls too well, I'd probably think that they're seeing other guys.”

 

“You think they might be doing that?” Donghae hyung looked worried.

 

“Ani... They're just probably missing each others company that's why...” Hyuk shook his head.

 

“You think that's just it?” Donghae hyung kept looking at everyone.

 

“Yah, why don't you talk to Hyun Ae if you're that bothered?” Heechul hyung butted in.

 

“Aish, hyung.. I already talked to her last night. And he said that I shouldn't worry... she's really just busy... I can't even think why she's busy... she's not doing anything else!”

 

And then we heard someone knock, I was the closest to the door so I opened it and was surprised to see Ae Rin noona...

 

“Noona, what brings you here?”

 

“Err, is Siwon there?” she didn't give me a direct answer... but I let her in.

 

Just in time, Siwon hyung came out of his room... “Ae Rin-ssi, you're already here! Guys, I'll just go out.”

 

“Where are you two going?” Heechul hyung asked.

 

“Just out...” noona answered.

 

“Yeah, I'll be the designated driver for the girls today...” Siwon hyung joked and noona slapped his arm lightly.

 

“Where are you guys going?” Donghae and Hyukjae suddenly asked as soon as they both heard that their girlfriends would be with the two.

 

“Just out...” Noona answered shortly.

 

“Can we go too?” Hyuk was actually getting his jacket.

 

“Aish, no... We're going shopping. For girls only...”

 

“Why is Siwon coming with you then?” Donghae hyung was the one asking this time.

 

“It's because they need my help with something. Let's go Ae Rin...” Siwon hyung grabbed noona's hand and they just left.

 

“Why is he holding noona's hand?” I thought out loud.

 

“They're dating, don't you know?” Heechul hyung smirked.

 

“Nobody tells me anything these days...” I sighed and sat back on the couch.

 

Donghae and Hyuk hyung are still frowning. They probably miss the two that much and they're not letting the issue pass.

 

“Yah, you two are so loud!” Teukie hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter