A drink or two

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

동해 Donghae


================

Change of plans again–all thirteen of us were sent to the place first and the two girls had to be there at a later time due to an unexpected meeting for tomorrow’s shoot. Before we left, Hyun Ae was still busy doing her make up and she still wasn’t talking to me or Kyuhyun. I didn’t know that it was a big deal for her, and I’m really confused on what happened.

The guys have thought that maybe she was a bit jealous because of the scandal, but I didn’t think she’d be affected. When we were still dating, Hyun Ae would easily get jealous but she wasn't the type who would always start the fight, what she did was act like she was annoyed and when asked if she's jealous, she would never admit it, not in a million years.. and then when she's mad, she wouldn't listen to anyone until her anger dies down.

“Hyung, do you think she’ll be there?”

“I know she will. I talked to Dae Seok hyung and he said that he will force her to go…” Heechul hyung said.

“So that’s what they talked about earlier?” I grinned.

“Yes. Basically. I couldn’t think of anything else.” he added, “now smile for the camera.” he instructed, and so I did.

“What time are the girls going to be here anyway?” Kyuhyun asked.

“They said that after the meeting, they’ll go straight here.” I overheard Teukie hyung said.

Well, good. I can live with that.

I’m actually looking forward to see Hyun Ae tonight since I know that she’d be forced to talk to me… she won’t be able to make any scene since we are at a function and she’s smart enough to know that Super Junior couldn’t have any more scandals.

“What is this thing anyway?” I whispered to Hyuk Jae.

“I have no idea. All I know is that this is a private party, and we’re just invited.”

“It’s a charity event… or something.” Siwon butted in.

After the red carpet thing, we were inside the place… Some of the guys mingled with the other people that we’ve worked with. Actually, this is a big thing too, since I noticed that there are other celebrities also from different parts of Asia.

“Hyung, our table's right there…” Wookie approached me and pointed at a table near the stage. The other guys have already sat there, just talking like civilized people.

“Yeah, I’ll be there in a bit.”

I decided to check the place out first before sitting there, I mean, it’s not that often that we can attend something this big outside of South Korea, so better enjoy the moment.

One maitre d’ walked by me, and he offered a glass of champagne which I gladly took. It wouldn’t hurt to drink a little right? This isn’t soju or something strong, so I think I’d be able to handle it.

After a few nods and smiles, I decided to join the boys in our table.

“You don’t drink…” Yesung hyung commented as I sat beside him.

“It’s just champagne hyung.” I defended, “look, even Hyukjae’s drinking.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter