Nothing serious

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-규현 Kyuhyun-

 

 

Surprisingly, the shoot got done pretty quickly and all of us were able to go home early that day. I half expected that we were going to be held up again until midnight or something, but it's good that that didn't happen.

Back at the dorm, some of the guys decided to hit the sack... Ae Rin noona was with Hyun Ae and Shinhae again killing time in Hyun Ae's pad. I wanted to disturb them again, but decided against it. Not really in a socializing mood right now.

Because I was bored out of my wits, I decided to just observe everyone in the dorm. Hyukjae hyung was looking for something to eat, Donghae was helping them and they were both bullying Ryeowook to cook something for them. Heechul hyung was busy with his twitter account, laughing while typing something on his laptop. Shindong hyung was on the phone—again, the rest were missing in action... yeahp, they were sleeping most likely. But something caught my eye, Siwon hyung. He was in front of the mirror, acting like a vain chic going out on a first date.

What the heck?

“Hyung, you've been in front of the mirror for hours... What's wrong with you?” I asked, kinda annoyed with the sight.

“Mind your own business. Play Starcraft or something...” he muttered.

“Didn't you know? He and Ae Rin have a date tonight. It's a meet the parents thing or something....” Donghae hyung laughed.

“How did you--- no, it's not that!” Siwon hyun defended.

So now he's getting the attention of everyone.

“You finally came back to your senses?” Heechul hyung kidded.

“Aish, stop bugging me. I'm going to a family thing, it's my sister's birthday, remember?” he insisted. But he was acting like it was out of the ordinary.

“What's wrong with that hyung? Noona is quite nice...” Wookie then added.

“You can't lie to us, Hyun Ae told me...” Donghae told him knowingly, which made him blush profusely.

As if on cue, someone rang the doorbell, and being the nosy one, I was the first to run to the door to open it. It's probably Ae Rin noona, Hyuk, Donghae and Wookie held on to Siwon so he couldn't run to the door. As expected, he was indeed waiting for someone.

“Noona!” it was really her, “wow, you look great! Hot date?” I before letting her in.

She hit me with her purse before going in and rolled her eyes at me, “shut up Kyuhyun!”

The guys almost didn't recognize her, Heechul hyung was the only one who was able to speak a word, “Wow, Ae Rin... looks like we were right, you and Siwon here have a date.”

“Hyung!” Siwon whined again, begging for us to stop teasing him.

“Nah, this is nothing. This is the first and last anyway...” she smiled at us.

“First and last?” Donghae asked.

“Why?” Hyukjae and Wookie mimicked.

“You mean hyung is already being turned down and you're going out with him because he's pitiful?” I asked.

“Yah! Stop making fun of me!” hyung got a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter