Yes. A simple yes.

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- 애린 Ae Rin -

 

The day's schedule was pretty much less toxic compared to their usual, but it just ended late. Siwon and I decided to get some coffee first before heading home, I was sleeping over at Hyun Ae's since she said that she needed help about something. All I know is that she went to Mokpo early this morning with Ye Jin onni, to invite Donghae's mom, and the last text I got from her was some time in the afternoon saying that she was already on her way home.

 

“You think she's already home? She's not texting...” I asked Siwon, we were still in Starbucks, sipping on some lattes.

 

“Well, she could be. Or I'm not sure...”

 

I just shrugged, I should go to Hyun Ae's unnoticed by the members, or else they'd think that something's up again. “Hey, we can go back now if you want... I can sneak in at Hyun Ae's place or something and just wait for her there...”

 

“Don't worry, it's fine... it's not that often that we can get some alone time...” he held my hand which kind of surprised me. I suddenly felt uncomfortable. These past few days, we've always spent some time together. But I tried to keep distancing from him since I wasn't really sure on what he's up to... but I can't help but fall for him again.

 

Well, come to think of him, I never stopped liking him... I just made myself believe that I did. But what the hell am I getting myself into this time? He's a friggin' idol for crying out loud—and I on the other hand, is a single mom! How can I deal with this?

 

“Let's go to Han River... let's take a walk or something...” I asked. It's was weird, but I was feeling a bit scared that someone might actually see us... and it would be a big scandal. At least if we go to Han River, no one would recognize him...

 

“Okay...” I think he knew what I was thinking. Plus I also wanted to talk to him about this, about us.

 

As far as I know, I never really said yes to him when he asked for another chance (if you can call it that), but it just so happens that we always end up being together. Plus recently, Siwon is really helping out a lot on the party for Donghae. The two of us are in charge of the decorations, plus doing some groceries for the food.

 

When we got to Han River, I gawked at the lights, well not literally. But I almost forgot how lovely this place was during the evenings, and especially tonight, it was pretty serene.

 

We both sat at one of the steps, and there we relaxed.

 

Neither of us said anything for the mean time, I was busy thinking about things.

 

I wanted to sort things out, I always planned ahead of time before being one of their coordinators, but now I think that everything's just a mess. I didn't expect that I'd be friends with the guys, I didn't expect that I'd have lesser time for my family, and I didn't expect that I'd fall in love again... and of course, i didn't think that I'd feel something like this for Choi Siwon, the guy whom I hated a lot when we first met.

 

I sighed deeply.... wanting to clear my head.

 

“What's wrong?” he asked, sounding a bit concerned.

 

“Nothing... it's just... I didn't plan any of this...”

 

“Well, who did?” he grinned at me. “I'm just thankful to Him that he let me meet you...”

 

My head snapped towards him, feeling flattered, but of course, I didn't want him to let me know.

 

“I'm serious Ae Rin... I didn't think that I was narrow minded before, and you were the one who made me realize that. So thank you...”

 

“I didn't do much...” I replied quietly.

 

“You just don't know that...”

 

Without warning, he held my chin and kissed me... firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter