Double jeopardy

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

애린 Ae Rin

———

Donghae was such a nice guy that he even offered to drive us to Rodeo Street., and he kept his promise when he said that he won’t insist on going with us. Hyun Ae was pretty quiet on the way here, but I didn’t have the heart to ask her since it seemed like she has a lot on her mind right now.

“Yah, are you okay?” I asked her as soon as we parted ways with Donghae.

“Yes, of course. What makes you think that I’m not okay?” she questioned.

“Nothing, it’s just not like you to be quiet like that…”

“Don’t mind me onni… Maybe I’m just tired and a bit overworked.” she laughed, “I was actually looking forward to this as a weekend off, but apparently we have to be in Thailand.”

“I know. I thought I’d be able to spend some time with Eun Ji… but she’s actually fine with it… It’s a good thing.”

“Yeah. Do you think we’d ba able to enjoy Thailand?” she asked thoughtfully.

“Oh my God, Thai massage is so great! Maybe we can relax for a bit when we’re done babysitting… and manager oppa will be there, right?”

Okay, so I don’t think that going to Bangkok will be that bad. Especially if we’d get to enjoy it.

“Ne, I know he’s going to be there. Or if not him, someone else will…”

Hyun Ae and I entered this coffee shop along Rodeo St, and oppa told us to meet him here. Knowing how punctual he is, he could’ve been here by now…

“There he is!” Hyun Ae exclaimed a little too loudly which cause everyone to look at us. “Sorry!” she said and bowed slightly to everyone.

I tugged her to go to where Dae Seok oppa was seated, to avoid any more embarrassment for the both of us.

“Oppa…” I greeted and he directed us both to take the empty seats.

Dae Seok oppa was kind of strict, and I don’t think I’ve seen laugh-not even once. Although the boys have told me that he’s really a nice guy, I am still pretty scared of him. They said that he always joked around with them, but I think they’re just making me feel a bit at ease.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter