Leaving or staying?

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

현애 Hyun Ae

 

I really have no idea on what's happening with my relationship with Donghae. The last time I saw him was the dinner with appa.. and that's it. I've been sending him messages everyday, even tried to call him once but he's not picking up nor replying. I think he's really making it a point to avoid me.

 

I even greeted him for his birthday, through his cyworld account, twitter, and even a text.. but still, nothing... not even a simple thank tyou.

 

The party will be later tonight, and I told everyone that i was actually sick. But I'm actually here at the venue, trying to finish all the decorations.

 

Just a few more things and I'm done...

 

I didn't expect to finish everything by myself, in just 4 hours. I informed Sungmin and Wookie to start preparing the food by 5PM, so I have to leave in a bit so they wouldn't see me.

 

I, myself, am not planning to attend the party at all. I'll just need to act like I'm really sick and couldn't stand up. They won't notice me anyway, so I guess that's fine. I'm just hoping that Donghae will like this, since I know that he was feeling bad the past few days as he thought that people forgot about his day.

 

Aish, Lee Donghae... I've exerted too much effort with this, and you better love it... or else.

 

I wonder what's he doing right now? Maybe he's at the dorm still... chilling with the guys. Or maybe he's at work or something...

 

For the mean time, I'm going to take a little rest first... I looked at the place and it looked perfect. Well, almost... some of the balloons are just out of place...

 

But then, my phone suddenly rang... “Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Hyun Ae-ssi.. omoni is already here. What time are we supposed to be at the venue?” Yikes, it was Ye Jin onni.. And there's really no way that I could tell her that I'm not coming. Aish.

 

“Onni, around 6pm will do. Donghae won't be here.. I mean at the venue until 7 or 8. Manager oppa said that he has a schedule until late afternoon...”

 

“Good, then what time are you going there? Should we pick up you up as well?”

 

“Aniyo onni. I'm okay, and I'm not quite sure if I could make it... I'm not feeling that good. Err, I have a fever since last night.” I tried to sound sick so she could be convinced, somehow.

 

“What?! How can you not make it? You prepared everything for this party and yet...”

 

“It's fine onni...” I assured her. I just couldn't confess that Donghae and I are not in speaking terms, right? It'll be too much chaos. Especially if they ask for the reason. “I'll try to be there... and please don't tell Donghae that this was my idea...”

 

“Why not? Hyun Ae.. you've exerted too much effort on this... and he should know that someone really special did all these for him...” Onni insisted. “That's why you should be there too...”

 

“Ye Jin, let her rest.. she must be so tired.” I heard omoni say on the background. “Let me talk to her.”

 

“Hyun Ae, stay on the line. Omoni wants to talk.”

 

And with that, the phone was passed onto her. “Hyun Ae-ssi?”

 

“De omoni?”

 

“Are you feeling alright? We're hoping that you'd really be there. Of course, Donghae would want to spend this special day with you as well.”

 

“I'll really try to make it omoni... but I've been sick for almost a week now and I think I really need to rest...” I lied. I feel bad about lying, but I know for a fact that if I show up at this party, everything will just be ruined. Donghae doesn't want to see me.

 

“It's okay, I understand. We'll just tell Donghae to take care of you when he gets home. I'm sure that he doesn't even know that you're sick right now... he didn't mention anything earlier when I asked about you...” she said.

 

How would he mention anything when he hates me that much?

 

“Oh omoni.. we really haven't had time to talk these past days... I guess he's too busy...” although I was tempted to tell her what happened. But maybe I'll just let this pass... and it'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter