On being bipolar

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

동해 Donghae

 

Something sounded fishy tonight, and I'm not sure why it doesn't seem right.

 

Another thing was, I thought Hyun Ae was sick but why the hell did she go out with that guy again?

 

Here she was, texting me and she even called me earlier, what for? To tell me that she's already dating someone else?

 

This just pisses me off, I mean, why does she have to spend time with Kyujong anyway? Is he a crucial part of his life?

 

“Hyung, are you ready? Let's go!” Kyuhyun ran out of his room.

 

“Where are we going anyway?” I wore my shoes and just followed him outside.

 

“Just need to get some fresh air...”

 

“Can I just stay here? I'm really not in the mood tonight...” I said for the nth time, but he's pretty insistent that I go with him, saying that it's no fun to go out alone. I suggested that he ask the guys, but nobody seemed to be home. And no one's even replying to our messages, where the heck is everyone?

 

We drove to the direction of SME, and he's really not telling me what he's planning for the night. I still can't get my mind off Hyun Ae and our little fight. I want us to fix things, but somehow, when I think about it, I couldn't seem to forget it.

 

We could've started a family by now... I mean, our baby would be 3 years old... I would've become a father, and I'm probably married to her... That's the life that I wanted right? And now, just because of the stupid miscarriage... damn it.

 

“Hyung, don't tell me you're sick too... I mean, Hyun Ae's not feeling well.. and you can't be sick.. no one would take care of her.” Kyuhyun joked.

 

Nobody knew about our fight, so I forced myself to laugh a bit. “She's going to be fine.”

 

Yeah, she is... if she's really sick, how come she even have the energy to go out?

 

Kyuhyun parked at a certain spot... it looked like it was a restaurant, or I think it is. Not lights were lit from the inside, but there just like a little glow coming from the back of the place..

 

“Why are we going here?” I asked but I still followed him.

 

“Don't ask hyung... lets just go... I need to do something first.”

 

It's as if I had no choice so I walked behind him... as he went in, he somehow fondled with the switch on the wall, the the place was just illuminated.

 

“SURPRISE!” I heard a loud yell, and I looked at everyone, it was my friends... the members and umma and hyung was there too. Wait, what is this?

 

“Happy birthday Donghae-ssi!” I could hear everyone saying those words repeatedly. Is this party for me? Who prepared it?

 

“YAH! Uljima!” Heechul hyung just hugged me, and it was then that I realized that I was already crying... so this is the reason why everyone seemed to have forgotten about my birthday!

 

I can't believe that people took an effort just to prepare something big like this for me... and it was the first time.

 

“Umma, you're here too!” I hugged her when she got near me.

 

“Happy birthday, son! I'm staying over at your noona's place for the mean time.”

 

“You didn't tell me you'd be coming.”

 

“If I told you, you won't be surprised anymore...” she laughed. “Your brother and I miss you a lot!”

 

“Nado umma...”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter