Just after the weekend

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 시원 Siwon –
Come Monday morning, we went early to the studios to meet the new staff that we were working with. Teukie hyung made it a point that everyone of us understood clearly that we have to be nice to them, and not treat them as slaves.

Actually, we didn’t have a problem with that, well, most of us anyway, only Heechul hyung played a big part in making one’s life miserable.

Heechul hyung once mentioned over the weekend that Hyun Ae-ssi will be working with us, but I’m not just sure in what field.

“Siwon! Everyone has to be there by ten, alright?” Sungmin reminded me.

“Ne. I understand.” I said before going out of the dorm. I have approximately three hours before I’m needed at the studios.

I have to see my girlfriend, Yuri… it’s been a while since I’ve last spent time with her.

And today was our third month together… although I’ve promised her that I’ll have dinner with her tonight, I couldn’t – again, our schedule wouldn’t allow it.

Yuri was a nice girl, she just says yes with everything and most of the time I’m thankful for that—although, we never really fought, not even once, and sometimes, I just can’t help but think that she might be lacking some personality. I mean, it would be nice if my girlfriend had her own mind and decided on things, even once, or twice… I’m not saying that it’s getting boring, but I guess what I’m saying is, I needed variety.

When I met her, I was attracted on how she was open with her ideas, but when things started to became official, things just went… bland.

No longer than 30 minutes after, I finally got to her place… “Hi…” she greeted me with a kiss after she’s opened the door.

“I’m sorry if I’m early…” I paused, still feeling bad that I won’t be able to join her for dinner tonight.

She lived alone, her parents were already in the States, and she was left here until she finishes college… after that, she’d get to decide if she’s going to stay here in Seoul or join her parents in the US.

“It’s okay… come in…”

“Well, I just wanted to see you…” I explained, “and I’m sorry again about later.”

“That’s okay.” She just smiled at me and offered me a seat, “do you want me to join for breakfast?”

“Sure.” I was kind of disappointed that she didn’t pick a fight with me about cancelling our dinner date, but a part of me was also thankful that she understood.

“Are you really sure that it’s okay with you?”

“Yeah, I know how demanding your work can be, I mean, I know that it should be your priority.”

“You’re not feeling hurt, or anything?”

“Not really, I totally understand.” she assured me again.

I didn’t want to admit it, bit the relationship itself with Yuri was getting boring.

It wouldn’t hurt to have someone who was like your opposite, but not to the extremes that the two of you can’t get along… but it would really be weird to have someone who was like your mirror image.

“Oppa, I got you something.” She handed me a box, “I just got this when I went shopping the other day, and I thought of you…”

I opened the box to find a shirt, there wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter