Tongue tied

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Siwon 시원

 

Initially, I thought that being nice to Ae Rin and Eun Ji would be too much effort since I was a bit close minded on things, but it was apparently not. I enjoyed every moment I’ve spent with them, especially Eun Ji. Now, I was wondering why I ever ruined my chances with Ae Rin before. That was a pretty dumb thing to do.

 

“Hyung, are you going to take noona and Eun Ji home tonight?” It was Henry who asked me this time. He has been the 6th guy to ask me this question in two hours time. I nodded, like the previous answer I gave the other guys.

 

Ae Rin still hasn’t agreed to go to the dinner with me tomorrow night, at my parents’ place, and I’m not sure what would really happen if she said no.

 

“Can I go with you then, if you are? I mean, I want to spend a bit more time with Eun Ji…”

 

“Hey! She’s too young!” I kidded.

 

“Aish hyung! Do you think I’m that low? I’m just having fun!” He defended.

 

“I know you are, it’s just fun to tease you… where’s Donghae and Hyun Ae by the way?”

 

“That I’m not sure. I haven’t seen them since I got here. Maybe they’re still at Hyun Ae’s place.” He shrugged, but just in time, Hyun Ae entered the dorm.

 

“Donghae just picked something up from the lobby… but he’ll be here in a few minutes.” She said, before finally joining the others. I think she hasn’t met Eun Ji yet and this was also the first time.

 

I really didn’t know why I had to be narrow minded when it came to becoming a single parent, technically they are the ones who needed the most respect out of everyone, and it’s just now that I was finally able to understand. It must be hard to raise her alone, and yet she’s still enduring every single hardship just for the sake of her daughter. I wonder what she tells Eun Ji if she asks about her dad.

 

“Hyung, are you falling for her again?” I didn’t notice that Henry was still standing beside me.

 

“What the hell are you talking about?” I took a big gulp from my drink without really wanting to. But I’ve been caught.

 

“You know, Ae Rin noona. It’s fine though, maybe you should ask her out again… and then apologize.”

 

What he didn’t know is that I already asked her out… This is going to be a big deal if I told one of the guys about it… there’s no freakin’ way that I’d be able to keep this a secret if I tell Henry… he’d tell everyone, and I mean, everyone.

 

Everyone was pretty much in their own world right now, but most of them were playing with Eun Ji... and this game me an opportunity to talk to Ae Rin.

 

I didn't know what I was feeling, but before today, I was really irritated with my mom for forcing me to take her to the family dinner as my date. But the more I see how she takes care of Eun Ji, the more I become interested again, and I'm a bit relieved that she's talking to me again... unlike yesterday, and the days before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter