It’s out

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-혁재 Hyuk Jae –


I still haven’t heard anything from her and it’s been what, five days? That’s really not normal… I have a feeling that she’s talking to Hyun Ae and Ae Rin, but not with me. I’m going nuts, I should resolve this.

Today’s a Thursday and I know that he class wouldn’t start until 10, but she leaves her place at around 7, so she could avoid the traffic jam.

I was in front of their building, hiding like a maniac and was just waiting carefully so as not to get noticed.

Thirty minutes have passed and still no sign of her, I kept looking at my watch just to be sure that I haven’t missed her or anything.

“Shinhae-ssi!” I heard a guy call her, and it was about the same time that she stepped out of their apartment building. She quickened her pace and ran to the guy who was waiting for her in front of his car and gave him a quick hug.

What the ? Is she cheating on me? Is that the reason why she wasn’t taking any of my calls?

Without thinking, I marched to where they were standing and chit chatting.

“Shinhae…” my voice was louder than expected, “who’s he?”

“He’s one of my seniors from school…” she quickly explained, but it looks like she saw a ghost as she was paling. “Hyuk, I need to go… I’m going to be late.”

“Sunbae huh?” I sarcastically replied.

“Hi, you must be Hyukjae…” he extended his hand, but I completely ignored it and dragged Shinhae away.

“I’m driving you to school…”

“Hyuk… please.” She pleaded.

I ignored her pleading and continued to pull her to where I parked my car.

“Minho oppa, sorry… I’ll just see you in school…” she called out to him and he just nodded. “You’re hurting me!” she exclaimed and snatched her hand away.

“Just get in…” I almost pushed her inside my car, I was so angry from what I witnessed, how dare she cheat on me like this?

She could just tell me to leave and be honest with it, right?

She could at least tell me that she no longer wants me, and is interested with someone else! At least she let Jonghoon experienced the decency that she’s not letting me have.

“What do you want? I told you clearly that I’ll contact you, didn’t I?” she yelled at me, but we were already inside my car. “Why can’t you just wait? I needed to sort things out!”

I didn’t dare reply, but I just started driving.

“LEE HYUKJAE! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? You’re scaring me!”

No words came out still, I was just so furious… I stomped on the accelerator, and the car just jerked forward. Shinhae clumsily secured her seatbelts on but failed, as he hit the dashboard.

“Hyukjae! Can you drive slowly and we’ll talk!” her voice was shaking, and so was she. Oh man, I scared her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter