The Big News

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

현재 Hyukjae
—————

I was already back in the dorm with Shinhae and of course we informed Jungsoo hyung about the big news. He’s our leader and he has to know so we could figure out what to do before we tell everyone. I’m not sure how the people around us are going to take it, but Shinhae and I knew that things will eventually fall into place.

“So what are you two planning right now?” Jungsoo asked for the nth time.

“We’re still not sure. We plan to get married after she graduates from the Uni.” I replied.

“Oppa, we’re not even sure yet if I’m really pregnant, I’m just delayed for two months, so there’s a possibility.”

“Yeah. I knew that, and I panicked before, I’m sorry.”

“You mean, you haven’t tested?” Jungsoo hyung asked in disbelief.

“No, I was scared…” she reasoned. I held her hand since I sensed that she was already feeling a bit uncomfortable.

“You should’ve tested first before–”

“Hyung… take it easy…” I tried to stop him and he seemed to calm down for a bit.

“I’m sorry, I just am not sure on how to fix this… Firstly though, Shinhae could you do the test first?” He suggested.

“Hyung, is it safe we go to the doctor? I mean, there are a lot of people there and this could automatically start another scandal.”

“Oppa, I can do the test here.” she then suggested.

“Are those things accurate?” I asked, and Teukie hyung questioned too.

“Hyun Ae-ssi and Ae Rin-ssi said that those are pretty much accurate, about 90%.” she explained.

“I think the guys are still out, maybe we can have them buy those PT kits.”

Teukie hyung instantly got his phone and called someone and put in on speakers. Of course, the poor maknae.

“Kyuhyun-ah… where are you?”

“Hyung, we’re on our way to parking lot, Hyun Ae is still looking for her car. What’s up?”

“I need you to buy two pregnancy test kits.”

“Mwo?!”

Hyun Ae and Donghae must’ve asked what was up because you could definitely hear Kyuhyun whispering and whining. This caused me and Shinhae to burst out laughing.

“Hyung, why me? What did I ever do to you?” he continued whining over the phone, thus we laughed harder.

“Oppa, you’re so mean… Why him?” Shinhae whispered.

“Kyuhyun-ah… it’s not that often that hyung asks a favor. Make it three, and make sure that they are not the same brands.” Teukie hyung added before hanging up. Poor Kyuhyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter