Breaking Up

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

시원 Siwon

 

================

“Guys, lets go! Ppalli! We’re going to be late!” Ae Rin called out to us for the last time. We’ve been procrastinating like crazy since everyone actually enjoyed watching the movie during breakfast, and we lost track of time.

“If we’re late, Dae Seok oppa is going to kill us!” Hyun Ae said worriedly.

I feel for the girls, since this is actually the first major work that the company has given them, and technically, it was our fault that we’re going to be late like this.

“I’m really sorry… I totally forgot that we had a schedule!” Eeteuk hyung couldn’t stop apologizing…

The girls left us to go shopping–actually shopping for the stuff that we needed. Since the stay has been extended for another day, we needed extra stuff. Like extra pair of boxers, clothes and the likes. Hyun Ae-ssi and Ae Rin were actually nice enough to get it for us, and he reminded us that once they get back to the hotel, we’d be leaving for today’s schedule.

“It’s okay… let’s just hope that we’re not late.” Ae Rin assured him.

We exactly have 45 minutes to be at the studios for the interview and the TV show, who knows if we can make it. If not, the girls will be in for a scolding.

Out of the blue, my phone vibrated from my pocket. Who could be calling me? I’m really not expecting for a call, or even a message…

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Siwon-ssi?” I recognized the voice in an instant, it was Yuri. I shifted uncomfortably so that the guys wouldn’t hear me talking. I even tried to lower my voice since we were already inside the coaster.

“Hi, anything wrong?”

“Nothing… I just wanted to…. talk…” she seemed nervous, and it was not like her. It was also not like her to just call me up like this. She knew that I was busy and she often waited for my call.

“About what?” I raised an eyebrow, and I noticed that the guys were eyeing me suspicously, as if wanting to know who I was talking to. I shifted again so I had my back to to all of them.

“About us…”

“Us?”

“Yeah, I feel like it’s not working out…” she finally said.

I was speechless for one, but second, I was a bit relieved. I’ve been wanting to tell her this for the longest time–but I couldn’t bring myself to do it, since she was such a nice girl and she never did anything wrong.

“And I feel like… I feel like there’s really no connection between us…” she laughed lightly, trying to ease the tension. “I didn’t even know how we ended up being together… I know it’s like spur of the moment but-”

“It’s okay… but tell me, is there someone else?”

“Actually, I think there might be… but it’s too early to say.”

“Okay, I respect your decision… although…” I paused, not sure if I should tell her the truth or not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter