Paradise

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

동해 Donghae

 

================

“Lee Donghae, wake up! Ppalli!” a female’s voice was yellling at me. What time is it anyway? I don’t think the sun’s even up.

“Come on, give me five more minutes!” I whined and not doing much movements. I was really feeling a little beat from last night, and since I wasn’t able to sleep rightaway because Hyuk and Siwon were both so noisy playing card games or whatever.

The blankets that covered me were apparently pulled by the she-devil in the making, so the bright sunlight shone directly to my face, blinding me. I was forced to sit up from the bed, my eyes still adjusting from the bright lights.

“Lee Donghae, if you don’t get up in ten seconds, I swear I’m going to pour cold water on you!”

Threats like that are always given by the guys, but only one person dared to do that… and I’m actually a bit frightened to know that it was really Hyun Ae who was waking me up, because she will not only pour cold water in you, she’d make sure that there are ice cubes on it.

“Fine, I’m up… I’m up!” good thing I said that, since it was really Hyun Ae that was waking me up.

“Good. Now get ready, everyone’s ready for breakfast, and we won’t eat unless everyone is there.” she reprimanded but she was actually fixing Siwon and Hyukjae’s bed.

“Hyun Ae, can we talk first?”

“I’m busy.” she replied shortly before going out of the room.

“Wait, I promise that the article that you read is not true!”

“What article?”

“The one that you read… about me being attached…?”

“Oh that one…” she grinned,

“it’s not true, I’m not dating her… she’s my cousin…” I tried to explain but I don’t think she was paying attention.

“If it’s true or not, it’s really non of my business, right?” she smiled lightly at me, and it seems like she wasn’t really affected at all. “Anyway, the guys are already waiting, and everyone’s complaining on how starved they are. See you…”

I jumped out of bed and took a quick shower–it looked funny when I tried to explain about the article and yet it seemed like she didn’t care at all. I must be insane to think that she’d be affected by it…

What the hell is wrong with me?

As soon as I got done, I went to the other rooms to check on the guys, and everyone was in Ae Rin and Hyun Ae’s room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter