Undisclosed

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

동해 Donghae

================

 

Going back to Seoul had this different vibe now, especially if I know that things are already okay between me and Hyun Ae. I’m so glad that I actually got drunk and I still couldn’t get over the fact that we’re back together… Well, not exactly.

The thing is, we just kissed, and I told her that I still love her, and that’s it. There’s really no confirmation that I’m already his boyfriend and vice versa. Knowing Hyun Ae, feeling the situation is not enough, it should also be talked about so there’d be no assumptions or any misunderstandings in the future.

It was a good thing that we were also given a two-day rest since we got back from Thailand yesterday, so we can all relax for a bit. I actually ended up staying at her place, we both slept on the couch while watching some movies. I didn’t have the guts to ask her last night though, since she was so absorbed in the movie and I didn’t really want to ruin the atmosphere.

Felt like we’re a couple, but there’s no formality yet.

“You haven’t unpacked your stuff yet…” she laughed when she saw that my bags were still in her living room. “The guys must be looking for you…”

“Nah, they know I’m just here…”

We were at the kitchen, I was busy watching her while she was cooking lunch for us. Oddly enough, the guys didn’t look for me at all, and I’m not used to that.

“Are we going out later?” I asked her.

“I guess…” she shrugged. “Eat some more…”

“I’m full…”

“You’re not… you haven’t had anything yet… and I have an idea…”

“What?”

“Let’s go to the deck later. We can see the fireworks from there, right?” she asked.

“Yeahp, I gues…” I said in between bites. “But don’t you want to go out instead?”

“It’s okay…” she smiled at me, “I know you couldn’t be seen in public with a girl…”

“So what?”

“It’ll do some serious damage in your career… and it’s not good. So let’s just settle for the deck later… okay?”

“Okay… I guess that’s fine.” I said althou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter