An old friend

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

동해 Donghae

——–

The girls were a bit mysterious about the “meeting” with manager hyung so I’m really pretty clueless about what they’ve talked about. The guys just called me now, only to say that the members have been divided in two different groups, so the first group will fly to Thailand in the morning and the other’s will be in the late afternoon flight. And on the flight back, everyone will be on the same flight.

One thing though, I actually forgot to ask which flight I’m on, I hope it’s not in the morning since Hyun Ae and I haven’t finished packing. I forgot to ask if I should wait for them or not, so I sent her a text: Jagi-ah ^^ shall I wait for you guys?

Good thing that things between me and Hyun Ae are becoming okay now, I mean, the closeness from before is finally there. I actually feel like I’m already dating her, minus the being intimate. I first have to figure out if she’s feeling the same way for me still, if not, I’ll have to work on it. I’m really determined to win her back this time, and for sure I won’t let her go again.

I smiled to myself while I walk to the place where I was supposed to meet my friend. Well, actually, she’s not a friend, she’s a relative, a second degree cousin, I think and most people don’t really know about our relationship. Some of the guys aren’t even aware. But I’m really close to her, and she always looks out for me like a dongsaeng.

I sat on an empty table in one of the corners and waited for her, and while waiting, I saw that there was already a reply from Hyun Ae, I opened it and read: We just talked to manager oppa, and there were some changes for the sched tomorrow ㅠ ㅠ we’re still going shopping, what time is your date going to end? And don’t call me jagi, it’s not right 

The reply made me smile, and I was quick to write another message: I’ll wait for you then, and this is not a date JAGI.. jealous? Please know that I only have my eyes for you… ㅋㅋㅋ

Sent it. It wasn’t a joke actually, it’s like me doing these little confessions but I’m not sure if she would believe that since it didn’t seem that serious.

“Donghae-ssi! Sorry to be late…” Son Ye-jin noona finally arrived, and she gave me a quick hug. “The filming was a bit delayed so-”

I cut her off, “noona, it’s fine… don’t worry. Let’s just order first?”

“Okay, I’m so hungry!” she opened and scanned the menu before calling the waiter, “you seem happy.”

“Me?” I asked while took a quick glance on my phone, there was already a reply, of course, it was from Hyun Ae: How can you say that when you’re out with another woman?

I typed another reply: So you’re jealous?

“Yes, you… Who else?”

“I don’t know…” I smiled cheekily, “I’ve always been happy.”

“Are things getting better between you and Hyun Ae?” she guessed. Noona has never met Hyun Ae and vice versa, but noona knew everything about her. Although I’ve told Hyun Ae before that I had a celebrity cousin, she didn’t believe me.

“I don’t know yet noona… but I think it’s getting there.”

“Good…” she giggled, “you’ve been inlove with her for what, half a decade now? Or is it longer? You should be married to her by n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter