Sweet nothings

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

현애 Hyun Ae

I had no friggin idea on how I’m supposed to answer that. Lee Donghae just asked me if I’m pregnant. Of course the answer would be a no, but I’ve got this feeling that this is leading to something. Did he actually hear us talking about it earlier when he came in?

“Jagi-ah!” he called again, “are you?”

“No, of course not! What makes you think that I am?” Boy, do I look defensive.

Apparently, he took my answer the wrong way, “so you didn’t want to have a baby with me?”

“Aw, it’s not that…. it’s just that I’m not pregnant…” I kissed him, “who knows, right? Maybe now’s not the right time.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” he pulled me closer to him and I laid my head on his shoulder, “let’s just stay here.”

This time, I was really speechless. Even if he didn’t say it, I can feel that he’s disappointed. “Jagi-ah… I’m sorry…”

“For what?”

“I really didn’t mean that… of course, I’d want us to have a family… but there are still a lot of things that we need to consider, like your career….” I tried to explain.

“It’s not that…” he kissed my forehead, “maybe I was just expecting too much. You should blame Hyukjae!”

“Hyuk?”

“Yeah, he was the one who told me that you might be pregnant….” Donghae looked pitiful. I love this guy that much, but sometimes he’s just too gullible.

“Yah, what made him say that?” Seriously, I wanted to laugh, but if I did, Hae would probably hate me even more. “Did he tell you anything?”

“Well, he told me something about Kyuhyun and Shinhae talking…” I let him continue without really listening. So it was basically from Shinhae and Kyuhyun, oh my God! These guys are going to kill me for real.

Argh, if Donghae finds out about it from another person, he’d go ballistic, and I’m sure of that.

“Just don’t mind them okay?”

“I guess…”

I wanted to tell him everything that happened before, but I’m scared of how he’d react. He’s the last person that one wants to disappoint.

“Did you want something to eat? You haven’t had anything since this morning….” I was about to stand up but he just pulled me closer to him, not allowing me to move.

“No, I’m good.” then he hugged me tightly, “don’t ever leave me. I don’t know what I’d do without you Hyun Ae…”

What he said made me smile, “of course, I won’t…. when did I ever do that?”

“You went to Japan the last time, without even telling me.”

“So now this is about me leaving the last time? You broke up with me, remember?” I frowned.

“Hey, I thought you were unhappy with the relationship, that’s why I did that…” he kissed my cheek but it trailed down my neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter