This is it.... :(

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

현애 Hyun Ae

 

This is the problem now.. I couldn't use my phone because I think I misplaced the batteries. Ugh, darn it.

 

Now I know I tend to miss important text messages and even phone calls.

 

Donghae called again last night to say that they were going back today and that the dinner will be held here in my place, and I wasn't prepared. I wasn't even sure what I would need to prepare... it would be pretty embarrassing if I ordered take out or something right? And Ryeowook is not even home to help me with the cooking.

 

Of course, there's no way that I'd ask Heechul oppa for this... it's as if he can cook anyting (other thant ramyun).

 

This is so stressful! Donghae should've told me like days earlier.

 

Plus, we haven't even talked yet...

 

I'm not actually quite sure where our relationship stands right now... no we didn't break up, just taking some time off... that's what I understand but he's acting like it's already over between us.

 

Sometimes I even am not sure what to tell him anymore.

 

But the idea of ending the relationship actually plays in my head...

 

Maybe because I'm not sure if we can still fix this or not...

 

How can we fix something if he's still being that way?

 

+ + +

 

Since I didn't have a phone, I decided to wait for Donghae at their dorm and good thing Heechul oppa was there to keep me company.

 

“So what's up between you and Donghae?” he asked me out of the blue.

 

“Nothing...”

 

“Nothing? Are you sure it's nothing? Everyone has assumed that the two of you broke up...”

 

“It's not that oppa... we're just having some problems...”

 

“Like what?”

 

Guess I won't be able to escape this interrogation so I decided to tell him everything...

 

“Why did you not tell him about it then? I mean, it's also his kid we're talking about...”

 

“I know that oppa...” I paused, looking for the right words, “It's just that it was also hard for me... and I was just prepping up to tell him... just to be sure to make him understand... what I've went through back in Japan was not a joke...”

 

“I understand... but I think he hated the fact that you kept a secret from him.”

 

“Yeah... But I'll tell him... if I have the chance to explain myself.”

 

Heechul oppa was about to say something but the doors just flew open... Super Junior M members came in the dorm one by one. Last one to come in was Donghae.

 

“Hyun Ae-ssi... you're here...” he seemed a bit shocked to see me there. I guess I was the last person he wanted to see.

 

“Yeah, I need to talk to you... about later.” I said. I could feel the stares of the members are at all of us.

 

“You gonna cancel?”

 

“No. Just change of plans.”

 

“Fine, come on.” he signalled for me to go to his room, so I followed him. I looked at Heechul oppa before goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter