Sarangheyo

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       2 chapters for the new story , a long one for you guys .   .   .  3 chaps in a day and finaly am out;  atleast for tonight.  

Sorry for the late post and enjoy.

 

         A ray of aromas and the noise of choping echoes through the kitchen along with the smooth voice of the newscaster from the tv nobody is watching . Mrs kim and the chef running around preparing breakfast as eun walking back and forth into the kitchen prepares the table outside on the patio. Sungi sitting by the counter in front of the tv waits for the sport news while joon standing in front of the fridge directly across from hyeon just stares her down. 

 

 

   

           All minds filled with the question of what might have happened upstairs lastnight or if hyeon has told him about the bya or not , they went on with their duties. Hyeon hasn’t missed the questing glares she gets when ever she caught one of them looking at her . Insisting to help as always she has been given the duty of making the fruit salad which for now she is regrating .  The silent room and anxious looks she gets were more nerve racking than talking to jae. 

 

    “  .    .    .  So did you tell him .  “ even though everybody in the kitchen was anxious to know it was joon who asked . It has been eating him all night imagining what his boss might have said about hyeon having his baby.  All couldn’t even imagine what their boss first reaction would be to the news and just the thought has kept them up till 3 or 4 am last night. Joon and mrs kim more worried for hyeon than ever while the others even opened a champion to celebrate the news. 

 

“ .   .   .  Do you think they would let it be “ taking a  sip of the champion she was forced to drink mrs kim whispered to joon. 

 

 “ .   .    .  As long as he does not given up everything or move to mars not likely “ joon has replied drinking the whole glass in one breath. 

 

     Hyeon being pregnant  even though a happy news brings a lot of consequences that might end everything including a couple of lives and joon is aware of that. Having started a war with his parents jae needs to change certain things and have  an extensive plan on what to do now. 

    

    “ .     .     .   soo?” sungi the impatient one added seconds later as hyeon  didn't seem to reply as quick as she use to.  He unlike joon has money hanging on the issue. Not just sungi both mrs kim and the chef stopped what they were doing and sent their questioning eyes to hyeon . Even eun stopped pushing the cart filled with plates and utensils out the door  and lenaed in to hear hyeon's reply.

 

 “ .    .      .  Why is everybody here ?” jae's voice from the door startled everybody and all eyes turned his way staring for a second before they went back to what they were doing. 

 

 

   

“ .   .    .  What’s going on?” jae pulling the towel from his head off asked . He can sense the weird silence as he walked in and how everybody's eyes glared at him just for a second before they looked away.  He glanced at everybody before his eyes went to hyeon standing behind the counter cutting strawberries.  Her heart that jumped a beat when she heard his voice is making up for the lost beat as it beats rapidly when she caught his eyes looking at her. His wet hair pushed back his whole face is in full view as he takes more slow stapes her way . 

 

   “ .   .    .  Why are you making her cook?”  he complained glancing at mrs kim. 

 

      “ .   .  She insisted “ mrs kim busily pouring the soup she made for hyeon into the special bowl replied. Her eye were to busy focusing on the soup she didn't want to spill and have missed small the small interaction between jae and hyeon . Unlike her joon sitting by the egde have see all of it . How gently jae's hand tapped and brushed against hyeon's back staying  for a second or two as he glanced at what she was doing before he passed her and went to the fridge pulling out a water bottle. More than the touch it was hyeon's face that turned pink and the small smile that escaped her lips that caught joons attention . 

 

     “ .    .    .   It's not like we're forcing her . She the one always running in and demanding to be given something to do” mrs kim went on  as the anxious hyeon goes on cutting the last few strawberries . In front of her might be fine but she is still very uncomfortable having jae stand behind her where she knows he probably is staring at her.and just like she thought she has caught his eyes glued to her when she kept glancing back. Standing back against the fridge jae goes on taking a sip of his water .   .  Eyes on hyeon . while his ears follow mrs kim words his whole attention is on hyeon and mrs words going in one ear are flowing out the other. 

 

        “ .   .     .  Did you to make up now ?” mrs kim asked finally placing the pot down . There was no reply .      . Mrs kim placing the cover on the bowl turned her eyes to jae first then hyeon . Even sungi turning the tvs voice down lenaed into see what's going on .   Jae standing a couple of steps behind hyeon as hyeon goes on chopping is what waited for him . U like him mrs kim has a better sense of reading what's going on and hyeon nervous hands and eyes looking to her side were enough of an indication whose distracting her. 

 

      Even the chef  couldn't   help but smile at the two. They are just too adorable.

 

       “ .   .   .  Move over there “ mrs kim taking quick steps pushed jae away from the fridge and towards joon side she went on pushing until she got him to the counter  where joon was standing against. 

 

       “ .   .    .  What did i do “ jae protested with words as he let her push him off . 

 

     “ .   .    .  You were making her nervous “joon whispered to him as he stood next to him giving jae something to smile about . 

 

   “ .   .   .  What was the whole back tapping about?” joon asked his eyes still on hyeon who followed krs kim behind to get the bowl to mix the fruits in. 

   

     “ .    .    . What back tapping?” jae asked pulling his water bottle up for another sip but when joon's hand rested on his back mimicking what he did his hand stopped halfway as his startled eyes turned to joon. 

 

     “ .   .    .  Can't keep your hand to yourself hu “ giving him a  wide smile joon tapped jae shoulder as he walked out the kitchen.  

 

 

      “ .    .    . This is specially made for you “ mrs kim placed the soup she carefully made infor of hyeon as minutes later all sat down on the big table on the patio. The morning sun shining bright as the cool breath brushes against them . For once letting them sit next to each other all dug into their food while mrs kim goes on adding the last touches to hyeon special breakfast .  Her pregnancy being the main influence to her special breakfast . While the other have the usual healthy breakfast items here seem to be a bit more extra on their calorie count . 

 

    “ .   .    .  Are we trying to make her fat ?” jae asked as he saw another plate of what meal passed to hyeon. But rather than an answer he expected when sungi in front of him jumped up screaming yeah he lenaed back getting away from whatever crazy thing might have possessed sungi. It was just hyeon sitting on his left that was just as startled as him the rest seem to be sighing and in awe as jae just answered the question that has kept them awake last night. He still doesn't know she is pregnant . Sungi being the only one the bet that she won't tell him just won another huge bet against all four of them.  Even joon was convinced she would definitely tell, him and the disappointed look on his face says it all. 

 

   “ .   .   .  What is going on today ?” jae asked his startled eyes still on sungi as the later sat back down and went on eating . 

 

     “ .   .    .  Seriously hyeon “ joon cried out picking his orange juice filled glass and drink a mouthful of it. Jae still bewildered by what's going lenaed to the right to get a good look at hyeon next to him. Whatever it is she seems to be in it too since she had her guilty face on as she keeps her eyes to the soup she kept on playing with . 

 

       “ .    .     .  So are you two back together or what ? “ mrs kim hoping to change the subject asked and it was perfect as it distracted everybody from focusing on hyeon and move their eyes onto jae.  

 

     “ .    .     .   When were we ever together ?” Jae replied turning his eyes back onto his food and even though a bit upset by it even hyeon didn't know what to say to his question. In technicality m he is right they were never actually oficial . They haven't even officially spent a normal date like people do nor have they even exchanged terms of endearment as to what to call each other. The awkward and anxious feeling hasn't still left them yet whenever they interact. 

 

     “ .    .    .   Ok then , are you officially together now ? “ smirking a little mrs kim asked. 

 

    “ .   .     .  Its her call so ask her “ jae pointed his fork to his left and all eyes slowly followed along to the startled hyeon who glanced up catching every eager eye glaring at her before she leaned in jaes way and whispered. 

 

      “ .    .     . Why is it my call?” she asked . The voice she thought wouldn't be heard by the people around the table was clearly heard as she caught their small smirks . Thier eyes returning to their meal. 

 

    “ .   .    .  Because i don't want too “ unlike her jae didn't even bother to care about whether his voice could be heard or not . 

 

     “ .   .   . He still feels really bad about what he did and he doesn't want to seem like he's in control by deciding what your relations is or is not .   .   . And he's to scared that he might say the wrong thing “ joon who started talking out of nowhere  surprised everybody .

 

     “ .  .   .  That's why he's letting you decide “ he gave hyeon a big smile. 

 

   “ .   .   .  Am sure if you even say marriage he might sign it right now “ he added and all might have bursted out laughing at his comment but when jae instantly choked up by what he heard everybody's attention was focused on him . 

 

  Cough .   .   . Cough .  

 

   “ .  .  Here , drink water “ mrs kim passed him the water glass.

 

    “ .   .   .  You , stop it “ she slapped joons back . He was the only one smiling and the only one happy by his boss's reaction. 

     “ .   .    .  They are already having a kid why even bother “ he whispered into mr kim . Her shocked eyes going back and forth between jae then joon and thanking god jae didn't hear it  mrs kim started slapping joons back even more harder. 

 

     “ .   .    .  Am gonna kill you “ she went on slapping . 

 

“ .   .   .  What ?” joon protested immediately getting the famous scary eyes of mrs kim. 

 

    “ .   .  If you don't stop hitting me i'm gonna say it outloud “ joon shouted .  .  His lips parting for a smile as mrs kim's right hand stopped an inch away from his shoulder. The whole table turned dead silent . All anxious to see if joon was gonna mention the elephant in the room that none of them could seem to not think about whenever they see the two people sitting by the edge. But the elephant wasn't addressed at all in breakfast nor the hours that followed as hyeon running behind mrs kim went to the kitchen to help with cleaning as jae stayed behind on the patio. A smoke or two alongside joon woo jae could tell was keeping something from him . But for now he has something even more dire to discuss with joon . His parents. 

 

   

 “ .   .    .  Are you hiding here so you won't just spat it out if you're left with him “ mrs kim asked glancing at hyeon who went on following behind . A special made fruit juice in her hand as she tries to keep the fast pace of mrs kim who's busy arra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter