One ripped Shirt.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/ A bit of a long chapter- enjoy/

 

.    .    .  Get me my attorney now “ he screamed into the phone pressing one for his secretary .

 

 The words she used .    .   .  the way she wrote the letter .   .  .  The emotions even he could read between the lines .   .   .  The dad has underestimated what was going on between hyeon and his son . He though firing her and telling her to stay away would solve the issue but it seems like there is a bigger mountain .   .   A bigger issue waiting for him to handle.

 

     “ .    .        This is just ridiculous .   .   “ he stood up bringing the vodka out of the small drawer.  Just the fact that jae has fallen enough to be this careless with hyeon and get her pregnant scaring the dad as he stands in front of the big window .   Did jae really like this girl ? .    .    .  Was there really something serious going on ?

 

   The dad stood there glass after glass chugging down the vodka as he ordered his attorney to read the letter and come up with a  contract .   .   .

 

  ----------     ---------------

 

    Even though she felt a bit relieved when she saw the man next to jae pointing her direction .   .   her heart stopped beating when jae got in his car and drove off  and in his place it was the man in the suit that started walking towards her .

 

 

     Her anxiety finally giving in as she realizes what's about to happen. Every step the man takes .   .   .  Slowing time as everything turns to slow motion. His silence would have been better .  His silence would have definitely been better than what she's about to hear from this suited man .

 

   “ .    .     .  You must be hyeon .  “ he sat down . It didn't take him much to point her out as she is the only one sitting by herself .

 

     “ .    .    .  Am the attorney for the jk corporations and specifically for family businesses .” he gave her a small smile as he pulled out a folder and the letter out placing the letter on top of the folder as he placed them on the table in the  middle. It would have definitely been better if he hadn't said anything .    .   .  Or even if he told her to get rid of it .   . Even that might be something hyeon could take but this . Him sending the family lawyer to deal with her .    .      This is where jae finally pushed hyeon beyond the line .

 

   “ .   .     .  I have a lot of things to do so i’ll make this quick for both of us .   .  “ he opened the folder and slid a stapled file hyeon's way as he took the same copy out to his side.

 

   “ .   .   .   Even though you have stated you don't want anything for now.  There is always some change in behaviour so we need contracts like these for those days .  .  “ he gave her another small smile . Hyeon didn't smile back .   .   .  After all she has been through .   .   Forget her smile she doesn't even know how to cry anymore as she blankly just stares at the man.

 

    “ .   .   .  So we have three option here one is this like you offered in your letter you leave him alone for the rest of time and never claim anything “ another smile hyeon's way.

 

 “ .  .  But am sure you truly didn't mean that so our offer is that .

 

“    .      .   . We’ll give you a free ticket a new home a job .   .  Pick a country you want .    .  You keep the baby but you still won't be able to claim anything .   . “ this time hyeon started smiling. Jae has really crossed the line this time.

 

  “ .    .     .   Or the last one we give you a blank check you get rid of the baby “ he placed all the three papers on the table and glanced up to hyeon , whose nervous smile doesn't look that amusing.

 

 

 “ .    .     .  If i were you i would take the check .  .

 

“     .     . You look young.  you still have time to do whatever you want in life.  take the check and start life as new “ he placed the pen on the third paper. Hyeon smile faded slowly .

 

      Was it all a lie? .   .    .  Everything that jae has ever said;  everything he has ever done started flashing in front of her .   .  Was it all fake? .    .   . Were all the things he said lies? .  Did he never even knew her? Because if he did how would he ever offer hyeon money .   .   .  How would he think that he could silence hyeon with money .  Jae has changed. Or she never knew him to begin with.

 

    How could he this blatantly try to buy her silence ?.   .   .  Forget her, How could he try to get ride of his child by throwing money . No Matter how much she didn't want him  rushing in asking for forgiveness and loving the child unconditionally how could he ask to get rid of it . .   .  How could he send a blank check for a life he helped create. What kind of man has jae turned out to be ? .   .   .  Hyeon's head couldn't stop from spinning .    .   .  

 

   The devil on the 11th .    .     .  The devil on the 11th

 

 That's what kept playing in her head as she now understands that common phrase used in the office.  

 

     She can't help but start laughing again .     .    .  This time around hysterically bursting into laughter . Not even paying attention to the people that started glaring her way.

 

  “ .   .   .  He really is the devil.  .  “ she went on laughing her hands clapping against each other as her nervous laughter goes on for a few seconds before she stopped abruptly . More than her laughs it was her teary eyes  that have alarmed the attorney. Having read her letter twice it seems like there were some serious emotions involved and to be told to get rid if a baby for a check seems a bit heartbreaking for any women .

 

  “ .    .     .  am sorry .   .  “ the lawyer whispered out . The girl sitting in front of him he is now sure won't probably accept any of the two offers but the first one which had her terms to begin with .

 

   “ .    .     .  NO am the one who's sorry .  “ she brushed her tears off from falling as she glances up to the ceiling to stop  any tears from falling down . She has cried enough .   .   She has cried enough over him . Now its enough.

 

  “ .     .     .  You don't blame the snake after you getting bitten playing with it “ with her shaking hands she brushed her hair back and picked his pen.

 

    “ .    .     .   Am the one at fault .   , “

 

 

she signed the first paper and threw it his way as she pulled the copy underneath it and walk off . As though he just did some sort of grave sin the lawyer stay there . Frozen for a couple of minutes by her reaction.

 

 “ .    .     .  Oh this is gonna be a mess “he picked all the files up and threw them i to his bag before he walked out taking quick steps to his building . He has to get the ceo before he leaves . A quick elevator ride letter he run unto the ceos office minutes before the later  walked out .

 

   “ .   .   .  Here's the letter .  .  “ he handed the letter

 

“ .   .    .  She didn't want any money “ he handed the signed blank check as well. Giving his boss a small bow he walked away first heading to his office. He need a drink or two as he sits wondering if  he should let jae know what she has decided but then again he's sure jae probably let his dad deal with it instead of him. What has been going on in this company in the last months he had been on vacation on.

 

   

-----------------      -------------------

 

   “     .    .    .  WHAT HAPPENED .  .   “ seung creamed as she walked into the kitchen the radio playing as some short haired girl goes on cooking breakfast with a big smile on her face. The little one cared to even walk into the kut he stayed holding her sister's leg .

 

“ .   .   .  i made you guys an amazing breakfast . “ hyeon's smile seems to be terrifying the kids more than make them smile back .

 

 

    “ .   .    .  Who are you and what did you do to our hyeon?” seung asked her shocked eyes still glaring at hyeon short hair.

 

      Sitting under the hot water hyeon has cried for the last time .   .   .  She has let herself feel all the agony for one last time before she buries everything and hides her broken heart away. Her arms tightly wrapped around herself she has let it all out one last time. As though she could get rid of all the memories she has tried her best to put the good ones in front as her brain seems to remember all the painful ones unlike her body that seems to remember his warm embrace. Forget forgetting him , hyeon knows even starting to resent him has turned out to be more draining than liking him . Forgetting him is not gonna likely ever happen but crying about him stops now .   .   .  Letting him share her heart  with his cold words and blank stares ends now .

 

 

Her tears coming to an end as she turns the knob off and the water stops, she wrapped herself with the towel and go out the shower standing right by the small mirror above the sink.

 

  “ .   .    .  You've loved once that's enough “ she talks to herself . She needs to build the courage and the confidence by herself . She has been through worse times before but what makes her hyeon is how fast she dusts her shoulders off and get back up again . She might have taken a long time .   .   .  She might have cried and lost hope more this time but now .    .   .  It's time to stand up again.

 

     Her hands slowly her stomach .   .

 

         There is a life growing inside of her . A life she has to be solely responsible for. A child she has raise well by herself . Knowing that she has to swallowing in everything , just like Mr jung said,and women up and get back on her feet.  She has three kids to take care of now .   .  .  Two of which look up to her.  For their sake she has to move on.  Like some she doesn't have the luxury to give up on life yet. She has small lives she has to put above hers and live for them.


 

   Grabbing the sizzer from the cabinet it is then she chopped her hair off.   .   .   

 

 

A big smile on her face as it felt as though she was cutting off every bit of worry ;  as the chunk of hair she cops fall down her shoulder.  Who would have wondered that chopping ones hair would be this liberating .

 

  Dragging her gown she has pulled every file that has the JK logo at the bottom to the living room . Brought out her little stove and one by one light up every paper .   .    .  Burning down everything that had anything to do with that company .

 

  “ .    .    .  Should have done this earlier “ she threw the last appear in picking whatever was beneath it but before it hit the fire hyeon held it up .   .   .  The ripped shirt still haven't lost jae’s sechent  . A little smile escaping her lips,  hyeon stood up and slowly walked up to the door .  , throwing his shirt right into of teh door mat . Stepping on his shirt every time she walks in and out for now will be enough to give her a bit of satisfaction.

 

   “ .    .    .  You seriously look like a manic , stop smiling “ seung , who still hasn't gotten used to hyeon's hair said scanning hyeon up and down for the hundredth time. Unlike the older one Eun Bi doesn't seem to care that much as she has asked for her hair to be cut short too ; so she could look like hyeon. Not paying attention to the two she just goes on putting her shoes .

 

  “ .    .    . I know there is something your not telling us “ seung whispered to hyeon as she took her sister bag from hyeon. Giving her a small smile hyeon just stood by the door.

 

   “ .   .   .  Did you throw .   .  “ seung raised her eyes back up to hyeon. The shirt laying on the doormat that she just stepped on. She didn't need to ask any questions . The happy look on hyeon face was enough to answer her questions. Her hyeon is back .   .    .   The hyeon she knows is back.

 

  “ .   .    .  Make sure you walk her into the building don't drop her at the gate .   .  “ kneeing down hyeon gave eun bi a kiss on the head.

 

  Minutes later she was left alone in the house .   .   the breakfast plates laying on the table. Opening the windows to let in the fresh air , hyeon turned the radio up a bit as she started washing the dirty dishes.

 

  First goal for the day go shopping . She has a bag of Mrs jung's tapaware to return too. She needs to buy some amazing ingredients to cook a fantastic dinner for the kids .   .   .  It might be easier to tell them about the baby that might soon become their sibling while their stomachs are full with delicious food.  Jessica is coming over too so it will be a family dinner .

    

------------  -------------

 

  “ .   .   .  Sir “ the assistant leaned down and started whispering into the dad ear . As always used to this the madam didn't even turn around or try to hear what the man would be whispering into her husband's ear .  Today being the day her brother would leak jaes story she is to happy to be bothered to care about anything .  She just glanced over to the window on her side holding in her smile as much as she can .

 

     “ .    .     .  WHAT .    .  “ the dads screame brought her eyes back into the limo .  .  She followed his hand as it turned the tv on .

 


 

  “ .   .    . We still don't have a 100 % vilified confirmation but our reporters are saying that the person you see in the black suit is rumoured to be the son of the jk corporation c.e.o .”  even the madam not believing what she heard lenaed closer glaring her eyes at the tv.

 

   “ .   .   .  We have heard from inside sources that the heir was at the club for a round midnight till around 5 a.m.,  which is when this picture was taken by the paparazzi

The report went on as the blurry picture of jae walking out of the club then getting into the black car goes on displayed on the screen.  The average person might not be able to tell who the guy hiding behind the messy hair is but anybody who knows jae will in one look tell it's him .

 

    “ .   .   .  GO TO WHERE EVER HE IS “ the dad screamed turning the tv off.  The driver recognizing the address the assistant whispered to him turned the car around.

 

  “ .   .   .  We are having  lunch with the finance minister , are you gonna make him wait or reschedule” the wife asked . Her inside laughing and jumping up in joy her face stayed blank though as she tries to catch her husband's furious eyes. He was too busy chugging down the alcohol his assistant poured. He looks upset .   .   .  Very very upset .

 

       Knowing if she adds one more word he will scream at her she sat quietly enjoying her day which as of this moment couldn't even get any better. She thought she would have to do a lot of covering up to leak some the gossip but he has gone out and done it himself . Even with an evidence of him all knocked out .  .  A messy hair .  , a cigaret burning out between his lips . He has done more damage to his reputation than her gossip would have .

 

     The ride which was a minute for her but felt like hours for the dad ended when they pulled up at the arirang international hotel . Atleast he crushed at their own hotel . Banging the door open the dad jumped out .  .  Not even caring about every caring about every employee that's bowing his way .

  “ .   .   .  Take her to the lunch , the finance minister was really hard to get “ the dad ordered his assistant who bowed and started running back to the car.

 

 “ .   .   .  He said to take you to the lunch” he ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter