come in.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

     " .    .    .    When i was 5 or 6, i use to be really quiet "  after a 5 minute or so of an awkward silence jae started talking . His eyes focused on the road right hand on the steering while the left sitting on the window and holding his head as he leaned to that way .

 

       "   .   .   .  I don't think i even said a word in any class for the whole first grade .   .   .  "  

 

    " .   .   .  I made it easy for the kids to pick on me for that . ,   .  Since i won't report or say who it was that hit me "

 

    Hyeon startled by what he's talking about slowly turned her head stealing a glance . With her arms clenched together she has spent the 5 minutes of silence trying to come up with something to say  and wonder about where he could be taking her. A little bit more scared about where he could be taking her she has been noticing all the road name as they pass them quickly . But once he started talking all her focus has changed and she has missed about two turns .

 

  She has never expected jae to open up about his past this quick . For someone who has deep deep issues how can he open to her this quick .   .   .   They don't even know eachother . Don't people need to build trust and know each other well before they start exchanging stories .   .   .  She stole another glance .

 

   " .     .        .   What is he doing .   .  ? " she loosened her clenched fist, forget the direction she gave all her attention to jae.

 

   " .     .     .    i was actually fine with people trashing me but there was one person who will always use to fight for my defence "  he smiled  and hyeon didn't miss it. His little smiles are always a sight to see.

 

    " .   .     .     I still remember she use to wear these really red long socks and goes kicking around the kids "  

 

  " .        .       .  She went around the whole school saying i'm her little brother and that nobody should touch me .   .   .  She use to drag me to eat with her everyday for the rest of the year "  the smile on his face didn't fade away but the little bit of smile on hyeons face did as she figured he's probably talking about Min Ah .

 

     " .     .     .  First grade, was i think the only year i attended school, i was home schooled after that "

 

    " .    .     .  Which explains why i can't interact with strangers " he turned round and stole a glance .   .  .  Hyeon who has turned her eyes to the road brushed her hair behind her ear .

 

   " .    .    .  Somehow she found my address and use to come sneaking into my house , it was mrs kim and some other people who use to live with me so nobody bothered us and we would stay up all nights playing or doing stuff "

 

     " .    .     .   Her parents were ok with sleepovers as long as she mentioned jk groupe and my parents .   .   .  

 

   " .    .    .   Well my parents never actually cared " he smirked  hyeon didn't miss this one either .

             Even Though she came up with so many things he would talk about she never actually expected him to go into past and actually describe to her how the whole thing with min ah started . But right now hyeon is even more frustrated as it seems like min ah knows him probably just as much as mrs kim , who raised him . So again hyeon loss to her .hyeon folded her arms  anybody could sense the energy coming off  of her.

 

     "    .    .    .   There is nothing we didn't , i think she might  be the only person i knew the longest except for mrs kim. "

 

  " .     .     .   So what's ur point , that you and her know each other for decades "

 

 

Hyeon interrupted her tone startling,  jae he immediately turned around to find hyeon with arms folded glaring at him with  a blank face but he could see her anger behind her eyes. Jae smiled .   .     .   He couldn't help but smile . Since hyeon being this annoyed by him even talking about Min Ah is a confirmation for him of how much she hates just the thought of him with mian ah .


 

    " .    .     .  How can you be this annoyed " with the small smile escaping him,no matter how much he tried,  he asked glaring back at hyeon as he stepped in the break at the red light .

 

     " .  .     .   Am not annoyed .    .     " she turned her eyes onto the road and brushed her hair back to her face remembering how much he could read her face , she covered her left side so he wouldn't see her .

 

    " .   .    .   i Know its not jealousy , you can't be this jealous .   .    .      . You don't even look like you miss me when i was gone for more than a week but all of a sudden you're jealous " his smile getting bigger as he noticed hyeon startled eyes who looked at him for a second before she immediately turned them to the road .  

 

    " .     .    .  For someone who doesn't like talking , you seem to talk a lot " hyeon said immediately biting her tongue after the words escaped . She knows by deflecting his questions she just giving him a chance to assume things but for now it might be better to let him assume since she's not bold enough to say it herself.

 

    " .     .     .  For some who is not afraid of anything you seem to be trembling when you're around me " jae smirked and turned his eyes to the road as the car in front of them started moving .   .     If seconds late he would have seen hyeon shocked eyes that glared at him with hanging open .  .  . totally taken aback by what he said .  He now can also sense her nervousness

 

     " .    .     .  You're in deep deep " she folded her arms and sat back turning her face to right giving him her shoulder .

 

   " .  .   .   Don't say anything .   .    You're just digging your own grave " she scolded herself and tightening the grip  in her hands .

      

          Almost as if he knew she needed some time to swallow what he said,  jae drove in silence for a couple of minutes glancing back at hyeon now and them . With her face intentionally hidden from him it's her hair and shoulder that he could see , but her tightly folded arms are a huge sign off how anxious his statement has made her .

 

  " .    .      .   When we got into college her parents hired her a bodyguard and driver .   .    .   " jae went back to what he's talking about rather than wasting time talking about how much of a close relationship him and min ah have he went directly at the issue he wants to address . He needs to tell hyeon quickly so she will feel at ease and less frustrated with him . He has seen her brush her hair back and roll her eyes when he started talking about mina ah again.

 

   " .    .    .  Things changed after that , those started being really close since they spend a lot of time together and i started being busy with work " jae went on .   .   .   He knows how ridiculous hyein is gonna look ones he tells her all of it for now her annoyed face is entraining for him and a one that he could get used to seeing .

 

    " .    .     .   They really liked each other but as you know Min Ah is a billionaires  daughter and related to the president she can't just run around with her driver " he brushed his hair as he stepped on the gas and merged into the free way .


 

          Helped by the fast speed and the opened window the cold wind brushed against hyeon's face immediately forcing her close it up and sit back staring at the road through the front miŕor .

 

     The story getting more interesting hyeon could help but look at jae as he went on .

 

    " .   .      .   She is financially dependent on her parents and can't just run away with him since his in a bad financial situation too " jae glanced at hyeon for a second finding her interested eyes glaring at him .   .   .  She is attentively listening to his story . He know talking about ( jiyoung and min’s driver ) would interest hyeon since him and her in the same exact position but jiyoung is in a deadly love with min ah whereas hyeon seem to be .    .     .     what is hyeon in  .     .  .knowing how to finish his thought jae stole another glance at the eyes staring back at him .

 

     " .    .    .   Her parents were forcing her to attend this blind dates and stuff ." He went back to the story

 

   " .    .   .  Knowing how much those two cared about each other i stepped in and volunteered to pretend to be her boyfriend " he brushed his hair back .

 

   " .    .    .   They needed time to get things straightened out before she tells her parents and gets probably dis owned so i pretended and gave them time . "He glanced at hyeon .   .   .   A littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter