lay's morning.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" . . Tell Lay to come here as soon as he wakes up “ the mother whispered as she gulped down the last drops of the wine she had been drinking since she woke up from her two hour sleep . If not for the sleeping pills she might not have even had that . The moment hyeon's hand landed on her cheeks till now her brain has frozen in time , wondering and still unable to accept what has happened. It wasn’t just the fact that she got slapd by a nobody but teh emaressenmnet that left as all teh men in the room had stood there letting hyeon walk out of the room with her glory . . .not lay , not her brother not even her husband came to her rescue . . .all had let hyeon walk out after embarrassing her like that. As if nothing happened all the men had walked out that room , lay to his meeting , her brother to his mistress and her husband . . .God knows where her husband runs to every night . left all alone in this manchin all she can do now is keep rewinding what happened . .every line hyeon shouted ather. . . the fiery look that was glaring at her . .

 

. . yes mama . .”the maid with a small bow placed the new wine bottle and walked away . the table filled breakfast hasn't been touched since the madam has been feeding on her favorite wine. Even Though they were used to the quiet house, even the maids were getting a bit sick of the cold and empty mansion they had to keep alive day in day out. It was definitely more fun when the grandam was alive or when the c.e.o used to stay here . even the days lay used to sleep were better . . .now it was just the madam . Nobody actually knew where lay slept or lived . .nobody cared that much either . the dad between hotels and hospital . . the grandma dead . .all they have left is to serve the madam,

 

“ . The c.e.o. Was at the sheraton last night “ the black suited man who walked in quietly bent down and started whispering everything he was told to watch out for. Making sure the maids in the room can’t even make out his breathing he went on reporting everything he found out last night as he placed the black folder on the table in front of the mandam.

 

“ . . Get lay here now . .i don’t care if you have to drag him out of his sleep”

 

. .GET HIM NOW” she shouted as she slammed the wine glass on the floor and jumped up from her seat . startled and holding in their breath all in the room galnced at the madam who with quick stoes started walking out of the living room. Whatever the black suited man had whispered wasn’t good news.

 

. .Get lay now “ the man ordered whoever had picked up the call he just made as he walked out the room following the madam ,

 

----------------------------------- --------------------------------

. . Find lay now IMPORTANT “ jessica's phone buzzed .

 

“ . .what now” she complained as she picked her phone up from the passenger seat of her car . It hasn’t even been full six hours since she last say lay and she’s already being ordered to find him .

. NOW” her phone buzzed again as she threw it back onto the seat. From secrtery to a babay sitter when did her life change this much that the stylish and classy jessica that all the secretaries admired turned to the no makeup wearing busy body jessica that is now the nanny of the so called general manager. When was the last time she even took a good bath or had a great meal . . .meeting to meeting to meeting followed by dragging lay to his house from whatever hell he was drunk and knocked out from . .jessica has clearly passed the duties listed on her job application.

 

. . not my business” she shouted to herself as she still headed her way to the office. She had promised herself not to waste any second more than she was getting payed for to worry sick about her boss. She might have thought of it as nothing when she started getting late night calls to meetings and handling lay’s business but now it’s more than she can handle. Running out of her house in the middle of the night , in her pjs, just to find and take the drunk lay home or walking into the headquarters and meeting with her bare face that didn’t even get a 5hour sleep . .now it was too much . worrying to death were her boss who doesn’t even seem to be bothered by anything was sleeping at way beyond her duties. Weather lay ate or is on time for his meeting , whether he has the right cloth on or if he took his pills . . .whether he even had his morning decaf coffee with 3 brown sugars . . .she is way past her secretary duties .

 

. . he is not at his house where is he ?” her phone buzzed again , she quickly ganced at it

 

. .HOW SHOULD I KNOW , am’ not his NANNY” she shouted as she threw the phone back down . even though she might not want to admit it she knew there were two or three places where lay could be at right now . .at some hotel sleeping next to some model, which would be the best scenario . . .or at some luxury house drunk and passed out surrounded by girls or even worse the probably could still be sleeping at some V.I.P room of a club. It’s one of those three. It has always been one of those three if not at her house or she dragging him to his condo which he seem to hate to death.

 

“ . what now ?” she shouted as she picked the phone up . . it was an unknown number .

. . Lay is not picking up her phone call him and find his address”whoever was on the other side sounded very authoritative as he gave her a direct order.

 

. .I am his secretery

. .DO YOU WANNA LOSE YOUR JOB?” interrupting her the man asked halting jessica's anger . .di he just threaten her job?

. . IF you want to keep your Job find lay and get him to the main house now” the man hanged up as jessica just stayed paused . .the phone still glued to her ear .

Took 4 years right out of graduation . .graduation with excellency and a medal . . .all the four years hard work and up to get to this position and now with just one phone call it was on the line.

 

in one swipe she pulled her old car to the side of the road and jumped out . she needs some air to calm her down and fill in her empty stomach that had been growling. The secretary to the general manager . . the title she had thrown a party to celebrate when she got it was now on the line . what she had seen as her life time goal and her mount everest to get was a just a one phone call away from being dismantled to dust and that realization was no easy thing for her to accept.

 

. .2 . .3 sitting in her car she wasted a good 10 minutes just staring out the window and realizing that at the end of the day she was just the hired help to this people , who they could just fill with another help who if not just as educated as her would be willing to deal with anything. She had been running as his guardian worrying if he ate or not but she had forgotten that at the end of the day lay had his billions and she was the one who needed this job to pay her bills .

 

. . what now jimin?” she asked herself . .the name she hasn't used in years bringing its own effect .

 

now the aim was to find lay. One after the other she drove around gangnam to every club he always drinks at . . was it even surprising that the waiters and security know her and before she even walked in told her lay didn’t come in last night . it wasn’t the first or second time that they had seen her but it was the first that they saw her in the morning most of the time she dropped by at 4a.m or so to pick their favorite tipper . Most have wondered what the relationship was but considering the type of girls lay leaves with jessica wasn’t in that category. It wasn’t buzzar either that lay was always aware that he had her to pick him from where ever as he drunks himself out his head.

 

. .Good morning , He’s in park suit . .the front desk handed her the key and the suit that just arrived that jessica had ordered .

 

“ . . thank you “ she picked the suit and key up as she headed to the elevator not even glancing around at the hotel lobby she has been in so many times .

 

11 up she clicked as she took a deep breath and sighed there is only one thing going through her mind right now . just praying to God that she won’t have to deal with any of those obnoxious girl slay always seem to have sleeping beside him . she wasn’t in the mood to deal with a perfect bodied model walking around the hotel room in her underwear and a loose shirt .

 

“ . can I atleast have a great day today , please” she glanced up at the ceiling and asked as she stepped out the elevator and headed to the parksuit.

 

Knock knock . .she knocked twice after she rang the bell and got no answer as usual.

 

Click- the door opened as she slide the key in . .the suit placed on the couch in the middle she headed straight to the kitchen first to turn on the coffee machine . there was no mistaking lay was her last night and not alone . . .as there were so many beer and wine bottles spread out the room. His coat and phone laying on the kitchen table was also a great indication .

“ . huh “ she sighed as she picking the wine bottles headed to the window opening the window and letting the sunshine in .

 

. . yoru late “ she heard his voice

 

". .the madam wants to see you ASAP” keeping her eyes to the floor she walked to the couches picked the new suit and threw it his way.

 

". . take a quick shower, your breakfast is on the way and am making your coffee . .: not even glancing his way she headed to the kitchen. Even his hungover and tired mind can pick up that her tone had changed

 

. . you have a meeting with management at 9:30 so it will be good if you can be back by the office by 9 for the briefing “ turning the brew button on jessica went on looking for the coffee cups.

 

. . i didn’t do anything ” lay spoke out in a small voice as he pulling the towel from his headed into the living room. He had already taken his quick shower , in fact he just stepped out of the shower which explains the wet hair and towel on his shoulder.

 

“ . . I didn’t ask” her replys were always quick as she giving him her back went on making his coffee.

What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter