Authornim's apology

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Hello everyone,

            first of all let me start by saying I am very very sorry about the long wait. As dedicated fans i know i let you down by disappearing for so long like this. I owe you guys a lot, if not for your comments and encouragement we would not be at the chapters we are at. Again, I am very sorry for the late update but you can be assured that I am back. The second thing I wanted to say is how long do you want the story to be. I already have written two version of the next chapter. I am conflicted if i should end it soon or continue it; whether i should make you guys cry or jump in joy i am not sure. Even Though i have a couple of ways I want to go I don't know how long you guys are willing to read. Most of the time i have an idea in my head but once i start writing the story just goes in itself and i am left conflicted in what to do I need help. (oh may be a spin off. Actually no I have so many ideas for new stories ) 

       Let me know what you guys think and i’ll be annoying you with updates here and there from now on . Thank you so much for everything . ( katsmew , sanlly2419 , lilipoetry , HyeYoungFan , luveun , jcjsjcjs , Leechang1851 , YEHloverz ,Faye10 ) I can't put in words how much I love and appreciate you guys . All your comments are what make me love writing the story.  

  Thank you so much and love you all. If you have any questions please feel free to ask . Let it be about the story, character's , personal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter