He's in to deep.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Is it butterfly in your stomach or fireworks that best describe the wave of emotions that swept through hyeons whole body. His lips were very soft and gentle but rather than his ips that landed on hers it was the cold hand the gently held her neck that sent shivers down her spine  

     

            Before her brain could even process what just happened and push Jae away , it was jae himself that parted their lips.   .    .  After his hands lingered on her neck for a split seconds.     .  Before  he took a step back . jae himself more confused about what just happened than hyeon. But finally solving the issue that has been troubling him for the last couple of month .

 

            His heart beat the stopped the moment he tested her lips .    .   . Is rapidly beating , his hands are freaking out . His mind just went blank . Its inevitable now, .    .    . He crossed a line that he shouldn't have had.

 

   Hyeon just stood there, her brain just as Jae, not able to fathom what just happened .      .      .  Her heart beating frantically , her breathing racing up to keep up with all the feeling going through her body.

 

     What just happened? ,

  

  “     .     .    .why am i like this .     .       .   She stood for a second and let her brain analyze .

 

 " Baam " came her hands landing on his face . Her eyes glaring with anger, confusion and a whole lot of emotion hyeon doesn't want to even address .   .      . He didn't say anything or did he bring his hand to ease the pain on his left cheek .      .      .    

     " .     .   .  How .    .  

      

    " .         .        . How can you   " hyeon brushed her hair back

 

   " .     .      .  Is this what you wanted " she glared at jae,   her anger and outrage adding more confusion .

 

   " .    .    .     Is that all it amounts too .     .   . " she shouted again jae did not respond .     .     .  Knowing what ever he says now is not gonna do him any good.

 

     "  i just .     .         " he wanted to apologize but got cut out

 

   "    .   .  . FINE THEN.      .        . " hyeon took the two steps between them and tip topped raising her hands towards his neck and bringing his face down and landing her lips on his  .    .    .   .         .      this time taking all the control.  

    Jae flinched when her lips touched his and as a reaction pushed his head back but hyeon tightened her grip on his face and held him still  .      .      .  This was revenge time for her , .    .     .     .      .But it didn't take long for her tight grip to loosen when jae started kissing her back.

 

 

Letting her feel all the emotions he couldn't even have words to express with.  His lips just went along with hers   .      .        . rather than jae who was shocked and stunned out of their existence is hyeon herself .  .     .        .   As the feeling she has always been afraid off started cropping out  from the bottom of her heart where, she has buried them for all these years.  

Her mind just went all blank .    .     .  No rational thinking now, pure emotion and the emotions she has once buried  down . . . Thoes emotions are showing her true nature.

 

                  This time she pulled away , her arms immediately falling down  .     .      .  Her eyes even though they were fixed on Jae her brain is somewhere else to process anything .

      

        " .       .     .  Huh .      .  " jae sighed , his tear filled eyes locked on the wet grass, not even wanting to look up at hyeon .      .       .    His captured heart is already on the line , what ever she says now is gonna hurt him and knowing that he didnt even want to get a glimpse of her face that he could read easily.

 

           " .       .       . I

 

    " ..   .       .  I .          .       . " hyeons mouth parted repeating  that word a couple of times before she realized she can't even talk anymore . Her every nerve is shocked .     .      .   And terrified . Her fingers curled up holding the wet sleeve .      .       .    Scared is the state shes in right now. Scared of jae, scared of her own self .      .      . Scared of what is taking over her.

 

      " .     .   Flee

 

" .           .         .  Flee


 

" .           .             . Flee now " the voice in her head screamed .  Slowly she started stepping back and   turned around heading back to the humongous light filled house she sees in front.

 

        Even though he knew she was walking back it's when she started walking regularly that jae looked up and ran to grab her before her head hit the ground as she fell.

 

       "    hyeon .      .     . " he grabbed onto her neck and brought her head up.

 

   "      .         . Hyeona .       .     "

 

    " .       .        .    Hyeona wake up " he tapped her cheeks  with his nervous hands as his eyes stayed on her eyes to cathe if she made even the slightest move. He placed his fingers on her neck , there's a puls . He swung her light body up , which his getting accustomed too, and started walking fast towards the house.

 

    " .     .      JOON GET THE CAR " he screamed at joon who was picking his plate. Joon , after noticing hyeons lifeless wet body on jae , dropped everything and ran out to get the car from the parking lot.

 

     " .           .     . What happened ?" Sungi started running behind jae through the lobby.

 

        " .      .        do not to tell the kids " Jae passed through the door sungi was holding open.

 

 

    " .      .     .  Ommo what happened " the chef screamed but nobody replied as jae just ran out of the lobby, down the small stairs and placed hyeon on the back seat of the car before getting in himself.

 

     It didn't take them seconds to drive out of their neighbourhood and onto the main road.

 

      " .         .       .  Do not stop for anything " jae commanded as joon stepped on the gas .   .    .  The car rushing through the empty street only passing one car  which they didn't even notice was lay's .

 

      " .          .       . Wasn't that joon " lay said turning his head around trying to match the driver's face of the car that just sprinted past him to joon.

 

   " .    .    .  That is hyungs car .     .  

 

      " .     .     .  What happened? .       .  " he just drove straight ahead on his way then seconds later .

 

"      .      .   Hyeon " he turned the car around,

 

   " .       .      .     Something must have happened to her " he stepped on the gas.


 

       The drive that suppose to take more than half an hour didn't take joo 20 minutes when he reached the luxury hospital owned by jk corp.

 

          

             "  .      .      .  Shes fine  for now .    .    .  " The doctor said walking into his office followed by the nurse

 

" .      .         .  she was dehydrated , malnutritioned , ,     .         .  Plus hypothermia" the doctor went on  singing on hyeons chart before handing it to the nurse

     

   “    .      .       . her blood level is low  .     .       . ”

“      .      .      . she needs to rest for days and also keep a very good nutritious diet  .      .   .

 

   " .       .     . she's gonna stay hee, at least for tonight

 

“      .     .    .i wanna check up on her as soon as she wakes up" the doctor smiled tapping jae’s arm and started walking out of his office.

 

      " .     .      .   I've asked them to place her in the your room .     .      .      . I hope you don't mind " the doctor smiled .

 

         Quietly they all started walking to the room she is in, as always joon taking the lead followed by the two brothers.

 

        " .       .       .  Are you ok?" Joon whispered , noticing jaes confused and distorted face . Jae didn't respond his mind is going everywhere to try and figure out what just happened between hyeon and him . No matter how he tries to define it or explain it .     .     .  It all leaves him more confused and scared than he was before . Now she knows.     .         .   She definitely knows .     .       .      .       .His heart is in her hands And that's terrifying jae and adding to his anxiety . For all he knows hyeon hasn't ever even shown a little bit of courtesy towards him let alone any affection  so it should be easy to predict what she would do with his heart.  

 

          " .    .    .  Jae .    .  " joon tapped jae’s shoulder waking him up from his imagination .

 

    " .    .    .  You ok?" He asked trying to read jae’s face.

 

  " .    ,     .     .  Am' fine .   .  "  cough        cough   jae responded pushing his wet hair back.

 

      " .     .    . You don't look fine.    .   . ?" Joon reached out his hand towards jae’s forehead but his hand got slapped back down.

 

   Cough    cough    .       .  

 

" .       .    . I'm fine " jae raised his voice .

 

         " .     .     . Ok " joon stepped back holding the vip room door open for jae .

    

       Jae walked past the living room towards the bed  but 2 steps in his legs came to a stop  . His eyes zooming on at lay, who was sitting on the bed holding hhyeons hand with his one hand while the other was gently brushing her hair away from her face .

    

 

  .        .  Stab  .        .       stab .       .  Lightly stabbed is what jae's heart felt. Already nervous and scared of it all .      .     .  Seeing lay embracing hyeon was not so thong he would feel jealous of but scared off.  

 

        His legs started retreating     .    .    . As he slowly started walking backwards , not able to take his eyes off of the intertwined hands .     .    .  He turned  around and walked out of the room.  Confused joon followed behind .

 

       Whatever is going on joon knew not to ask now. He just followed behind and jae frantically pressed on the elevator buttons until it opened  .

 

           Jae jumped in , brushing his hair back and taking deep breathes as jae sighed the whole ride down to the lobby. As joon just watched him , not sure of what is going on in jae’s head but having a tiny hint as to why his always calm and calculated boss is acting this weird.  

 

     As fast as he jumped in jae got out quickly walking to his car in front . attentively studying his boss's behaviour joon walked across and got in the drivers seat. His attention, rather than getting the car started , focused for a second on jae as he pulled the  glove compartment throwing and pushing  all the paper and stuff aside to find his medication.  Which took his about 10 seconds to find .     .    .  No water needed he just swallowed it down  before pushing everything back in and slamming the glove compartment  back shut.

 

        He didnt even pull the seat belt on he just extended his seat back and laid down closing his eyes and folding his nervous hands  .     .      .  Waiting for the medicine to kick in and calm his heart that's about to jump out of its cage . Its a wonder how this is his first medicine in weeks .     ,       .   But after all the mess that has happened in the last 12 hours it even commendable that jae hasn't had 3 or 4nof these down his gut already .

 

     His doctor will probably call this improvement but not joon, who has been with jae every minute of those 12 hours and knew for the most part that jae had his nerves and anxiety under control .    .     .  Even carrying hyeons blood covered body , he was still calm  .       .      .  So whats triggering his anxiety attacks now .  Joon slowly turned his eyes onto the road and started the car. Not knowing was eating joon but he needs to wait , he needs to wait until the medicine kicks in and calms jae down.

 

        A long 15 minutes passed in silence before jae himself started the talking  .

     

     " .      .      .   Go to the other house .    .    . " jae said reaching out and turning the heater one , finally the wet hair and cloth affecting his already weak body.  

 

        " .      .     .   you're gonna go to that cave .     .   .  " joon glanced noticing jae's face thats turning a little red and coughing .

 

        " .      .     .   I think you’re getting sick .    .    .  " joon reached out and placed his hand on jae's  head that was burning hot.

 

    " .   .   .   You are sick .    .   . "Joon turned the heater even higher  for a minute forgetting the question he has been wondering and on edge to ask but for now , jae's detraining health is what his worried about .

 

       " .    .     .  Take the sweater off .     .    .     

             " .       .     .    Wear this .    .    .  " joon  took  off his sweater and handed it to jae, who without saying anything started taking the wet and damp sweater off with his shaking hands.   .       .  He threw the wet one onto the dashboard and picked joons sweater from his lap.

 

     " .    .      .  You seriously can't handle being cold can you " joon glanced at Jae's  white pale chest  .

 

     " .      .     .  Cough .       .            .  Cough .     . " jae brushed his hair back his medicine is kicking in but the headache is getting worse.

 

   

     " .       .         . So are you gonna tell me what happened?" Joon asked merging into the free way .     .     .  Jae just opened the glove compartment again and pulled out the cigarette pocket . Pulling one out and lighting it up with the black lighter he pulled out of the pocket .  

 

          

" .      .     .     Hiding it from me won't do you any good you know " joon smirked .

 

      " .    .    .   Am your only connection to the world once you shove yourself into your cave "  joon said knowing that once Jae steeps into his private house .    .     .  He's probably gonna lock himself up for months , since now he doesn't even have a reason to get out for, his un employed.

 

     " .        .        .    its about hyeon , isn't it ?" Joon had a hint it would be about her .    .      he wanted Jae to open up by himself rather than forcing him too.

 

         "         .      . You cant hide it anymore jae "

 

" .        .         . It was written all over your face , when she walked out into the patio"  joon stole a glance at jae, who was unstoppingly breathing in the cigaret. Joon waited a couple of minutes hoping jae would answer back but the later was caught up in his own thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter