1967.85 $

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   “ n . . . .o .   .  ..w . .what . .?” she screamed in her head.

   “ who’s that”  sungi stepped quickly towards the table.

  “ oh  . ..wow . .” he said after glancing at hyeon

 “ wait .   .   . what’s going on here?” Joons stepped back finally looking at the other people sitting on the table.

 “ hello . .to you too” lay said putting his knife back on his plate.

  “ Man  .   .   your type has definitely changed” sungi smiled looking at hyeon

  “ you two are a thing .  .?”

  “ can you guy just go to your table”lay said,  his eyes fixed on his brother, who just walked past their table without even glancing at neither Lay nor the girls.

  

          “ we’re the ones who have to clean up after you .   .  . so can you for once    .    .        .    

satisfy them .  .  .” seung said picking up a few sweet potato fries off lay’s plate and followed behind the man who just passed quietly. Hyeon pushed her hair back and glanced at sungi then at at the man walking in front of him

 

        ‘ should I slap you back . . . .

“.    ...  ...         ... should  I sue you . . . or should I file an assault  .    .     .

“      .          .    . I have so many options . .   .   .  what should I do?” Joon folded his arms , still staring at hyeon.

     “ why does everybody wanna sue me?” hyeon said in a small voice as she picked her water and took a sip still looking at the man who sat right in front of her 2 tables away.

       “can you just leave .  .  .” Lay said getting irritated

       “ This is all your fault to begin with” Joon turned his face to Lay

       “ why don’t you for once pick someone nice .   .   .hu    .   .    . do You know how many of her we have dealt with”

       “ do you want to slap me  .  .  .go ahead .   . .  .go ahead” she said standing up and pushing her left cheek forward.

 “wa  .    .    . ya  .      .

 “ .   .  .shouldn’t you be apologising to me right now” Joon said opening his arms apart and pointing at her face.

  “ Hyong .  .   . are you coming or what” seungi screamed from 2 tables away.

 “ give me a second  .    .  .

  “ya  .  . . do you think am an immoral crazy person like you .  .   .” Joon said still pointing at her face.

 “ Somebody needs to fix this attitude of yours .   . .am’

 “ HYONG ..  .    .” seungi screamed cutting Joon’s speech short

“ I said wait . .” Joon screamed back but didn’t get to say anything as sungi came and dragged him away

 “ I will find you .   .    .  .this won’t be the last time” he screamed being dragged away

  

            “ Do i have to deal with him if i accept the Job” hyeon sat down

     “ No, you won’t see much of him .   .   .  .

“       .  .   .   . he works for my brother so his stuck with him almost 24/7”

    “ Wait did you just say brother .   . . “seung turned around to look at the 3 men who were taking to the waiter

   “ which one is it   .  . .  “ seung asked still looking ahead

   “ The One who walked without saying anything .    .     . his facing this way“lay answered as he took a quick look at the people behind him

 “ ommo .   .   .  .

  “ .    . .like blood related brothers .. . ” seung asked turning her face back and picking her fork.

 “ yeah why? .    .             .   . don’t we look alike ?” lay asked turning his eyes from his food to hyeon , who was just eating her food without even looking up.

 “ NOOOOO .  .   .not even close”seung said taking one of the small piece cut by Lay. Hyeon looked up at lay then tilted her head to the right, to glance at the man sitting ahead facing her.  

Even though there is some type similarities that you can’t quite point out these two brothers could not look any more different.

             “ I know .   .    . “lay said taking a couple of the sweet potato fries

          “ I’m the handsome one .  .      .   .he's the charming one”

     “” how is he charming .  . .”hyeon asked

       “ girls love his  .   . .smoldering .    .     . mysteries  . . .persona” Lay raised his hands and called on the waiter.

       “ It’s not charming .   .   .it look’s psychotics” hyeon said with a disgusted look on her face

     “ he  looks like one of those people who doesn't say anything when you upset them . . .. .

“ .   .   .then days later the police wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter