Telling him.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 Just like the night she stayed up rewinding jae’s words  .   .  .  “   i must not have liked you that much”, she didn't thought the night will end and bring about another foggy day then another day then another .   .    . Not even having  reason to step outside anymore hyeon hasn't even seen the sun that's purposely hiding behind the dark cloud for days .

 

     Her long days spent just sitting thoughtlessly and aimlessly staring out into the loud tv screen . At least when the kids arrive she puts on a fake smile and tries to join in their conversation . Silently smiling as she is scared if she starts answering seung's direct questions that she might spill it out .  Even her being fired has warned them enough especially seung who might have an idea as to why hyeon is fired again .

 

    “ .   .    .  Did he fire you because he hated seeing you?” seung has shoot out at hyeon at dinner when it was just two of them , eun bi was at a friend's house.

 

     “ .    .    .  If i were you i would have thrown my resignation right up his face before he even thinks about firing me “ she has added when she didn't get any reply from hyeon. She knows when hyeon stays quiet it's because seung has said the truth or the truth is far worse than what seung is saying.

 

     “ .      .    .  How long are you gonna cry over him , move on already “ she has added at last as she got up taking her plate to the sink . Weeks .   .   It has been weeks since hyeon has turned into a zombie and unlike what seung has thought the last week has been worse than better . Her morning sicknesses, what seung thinks are an aftermath of the break up,  are getting worse and really worrying and a bit annoying the teenager. How can hyeon be this broken ? How did the once strong hyeon she looked up to so much turn into just another pathetic women like her mother, crying over a man day in day out .

 

     No Matter how harsh the comments hyeon takes them all in .

 

 

        She doesn't have the heart to reply and start a conversation. Her headaches are unbearable when ever she even starts thinking about her situation let alone have a conversation about it .

 

     Dumped .   .   . Fired     .     .   Pregnant .   .  Where does she even begin to start thinking?  Her world has come a screeching hault. Even when she was left alone after her mother's death she hasn't felt this alone and abandoned to the point of giving up . At least back then she had some hope .   .  She had some courage a fighting spirit to keep her pushing herself no matter what but now .    .   This time around it's that spirit that does not exist in her anymore that the world has crushed.

 

    “ .   .    .  You need to start thinking hyeon .   .  

 

“ .   .    .  Forget the kids you have a baby inside of you , you need to start taking care of yourself from now on” mrs jung has warned as hyeon, having no mother figure to get advice from has turned to the lady she considers her godmother .

 

    “ .    .    .  It could be a blessing from the heavens who knows “ mr jung has repeated multiple times as she dragged hyeon’s hand to the nearest clinic to get her a doctor and get everything checked. She also needed to hear it from a  doctor. Hyeon's confession was to shocking for her to believe .

 

 

    “ .   .   .  Hyeon you need to women up now. swallow all the pain and you need to start living for the baby”  she has added . Just like everyone else jumping on get over him already bandwagon. The more they figured she truly was in love with that man ; the more angry they become that she is still crying over him after all this time .

 

        “ .   .    .   You could work at the restaurant till you find a job if you want “ she has also offered a solution to one of hyeon's problems. Finding a job has become the last problem on hyeon's list but she has taken the offer with a  smile. The more she chats with jessica and mrs jung the more she seems a bit more upbeat as she smiles now and then . Jessicas the hell with jse you can get revenge on him by moving on and having an awesome life to mrs jung's you were too good for him to begin with .   .   .  The two women seem to knows how to cheer hyeon up a bit .

 

    Surrounded by them,  she smiles .   .  A little bit of hope raising inside of her . A little light saying she can get out of this .   .  She can do it and get back on her feet . But when she gets home .  .  When she sits in that house all by her self as the kids sleep in the next room . All of that hope disappears when her head starts going through the million reason why her life is ty right now and there is no making it better.  

 

      Told by the doctor to keep her stress and depression on the low as it will affect the life growing inside of her , which is now in the most important stage of its life .   .   .  Hyeon needs to be extra careful .  .  Extra extra careful is what the doctor has warned. Ordering to change her sad mood immediately. He needed her the reason he can tell her overworked body is not capable of handling this baby as it is right now and that she needs to make a lot of changes.

 

      something she hasn't even thought of  it was the doctor that brought jaes name into the conversation and asked if he has been told yet . Adding another problem to the list . Even Though she knew she had to think about it hyeon has pushed it aside not even wanting for a second want to think about Jae. It still hurts to think about him .    .    .  It still hurts to even say his name out loud .

 

   “ .    .     .  No matter how much i hate him you know at some point you have to tell him right “ jessica has added to hyeon's confusion .

 

 

    “ .   .    .  You can't hide it from him . “

 

“   .      .   What are you gonna tell the kid   .      .      .  “ she went on as she massages hyeon back . Which has been besides her heart has been the most painful part of her body. Lack of minerals the doctor has explained .

 

   “ .    .    .  Just tell him .  .  How hard can that be ?” she went on . How hard can it be ?  For hyeon right now that might be the hardest thing to do .   .   .  Face jae which she hasn't done in weeks and tell him that she is carrying his baby.  Tell the man that has thrown her away that she has his baby .   .    .  How hard can that be ?

 

  “ .    .     .  Tell him you're carrying his baby , if he offers you child support please do take it “ jessica smiled

 

“ .   .   . It's probably gonna be millions so please do take it “ she added smiling again. Hyeon smiled along. Hat jessica described is the most positive outcome . Jae accepting her pregnancy and willing to help out by throwing money at her rather than saying he will take the kid. But after all that has happened she is sure enough that will never happen. The worst is always bound to happen to her.

 

   Even Though she had to waste days to convince herself that she has to face him and say it even though how much its gonna aceh her heart to even talk to him and make her look desperate to hold on to him . The thought of all the things he could say scaring her to death she can't find it in her to be able to hide that fear and just go ahead.

 

    He has already broken her heart multiple times now she is gonna give him another chance to do it again.

 

 “ .   .    .  How is that my problem? “


 

“ .   .   .  get rid of it .  “


 

“ .   .   .  How much do you want?”

 

 

          Those are a few of things her head keeps replying as she sits wondering about what jae might say to her .His blank face will probably frown her way as his ever sharp eyes glare at her blanklly. .  Her face that has blanckley ignoring her like a stranger might actually smirk at her once or twice . He might even smile in happiness that he has added another trauma to her life. Another painful memory she will never get rid off.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter