Are you sleeping with him?

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( another update    -     yeahhh

 

 

It wasn't an easy decision to make , every minute that passed by Jessica wasted arguing with her sensible self on whether she should stay or just get up and leave . Half an hour of self debate have lasted with her sitting at the corner of the lobby glaring at the elevators going up and down ,eagerly waiting on the long black coat dressed boss of hers to come walking out from one of those elevators. Her nails she had bitten to non existence were now at the she of bleeding out their pain as she keeps biting, neither the pain nor her action her anxious mind was aware of.

 

When the first elevator door opened up and desolated the supper middle looking set of men , her legs didn't waste a second as they rose up. Sungi leading the way as Joon and have snad switching lay walk out the elevator , it wasn't just her attention they got it was that of everybody's. Some had bowed, some had just stared as some give out a small smile wondering who on Earth these men were. Unlike the rest Jessica’s eyes had found their main target walking right beside his brother, hands in his pocket eyes glued to the floor lay was walking along as though he was some sort of dangerous criminal that got caught and was being escorted out to his doom.

 

“ . Huh. . “ She sighed in relief ,her heart finally returning to it's normal rate. The only thing that had been puzzling her mind, lays safety had been rest assure now . Her job is over. Her day is over. She sighed again in relief as she unlike everybody else that went back to the town business had kept her eyes on the four men walking to the main entrance. Lays face hidden away behind his hoody ,Jessica had only jars and joins face to read to get a sense of the situation. But both had a serious look on their face with James face looking more devastated and bothered than joon, who kept glancing at the little brother on his left .

 

“ . . Nice coat . “ Joon whispered with a. Small smirk Jessica could make out from afar. He didn't get a reply. Nobody out of the four had any nerve in their body to be makings mall conversation and compliments about a good day coat. Jae who is still walking thanks to 2 pain killer and his anxiety meds was still shaken from the news his doctor broke to him earlier on. Sungi who hear the news on the way here had. For one stayed quiet too as he ,out of everybody else, could t even make a silly joke about the situation. He along with everybody else expected lay to be on something but the news was devastating and one could only imagine what her reaction is gonna be when hyeon finds out.

 

“. . Did you drive here yourself ?” joins asked again not getting a new answer to his question . Her eyes that had followed them all the way Pat's the door men that have a full bow to the hierarchy to the driveway, Jessica's existence didn't occur to any of them let alone lay, who by now just wants to dig his own grave and bury himself in it.

 

“. Sir . “ Every valet Parker with a. Uniform had bowed their way as they quickened their steps to the black car parked with the emergency light on. Sungi ,being the driver picked up his speed as he headed to the other side. Lay was the first to jump in as he threw the back door open and jumped in, his little motion hadn't been missed by the two men walking behind him.

 

“ . . Something happened . . “ Joon leaning to his boss whispered. Jae's fierce eyes as they turned to the hotel Jessica he jumped down hiding herself behind the table . How silly of her it didn't take a second to settle as she noticed Jae was just glancing around. The last person she wants to meet right now might not be lay but his older brother who she is fully aware of how protective with his young brother.

 

Buzzz buzzz. Her phone started shaking as she with her nervous hands brought it out.

 

Found you a spilled rich blind date like you wanted. Plaza at 8 . Change your life.

Young -ae.

 

She read the text over and over as she tries hard to convince herself to forget about everything that happened earlier and think about what now. The rollercoaster ride of emotions she had had lead to a design she might regret later on as she biting her tongue down replied with a confirmation. She need to drink her brain out anyways. A free drink was not an offer she could refuse now.

 

Her slow walk along the empty street had been a slow one as she considers her values and everything she had worked for. She had known it along that money was what ruled everything but now she had realized it bold and clear. it's either you bite your young and prod and live as a slave to the money or sale your values and soul and own the money. . . Her pride more valuable than your soul Jessica knew exactly what to do. She knew either she climbs the ladder by what ever means or gets stamped on for the rest of her life and that wasn't not an acceptable reality.

 

-------- ----------

 

“ . . Huh . “ Sungi sighed as he glanced at the back seat. The dead silent car was beyond terrifying as the brothers in the back stare out the window by their side. The gloomy weather was starting to get even darker as the sun started her descent down. For those that haven't even noticed her existence behind the dark clouds were not aware as she was leaving the city behind a dark sky that even of the moon was full and at her shiniest wouldn't brighten up .

 

For those running home the gloomy weather had forced a gloomy middle as all with a blue face walk around every direction of the city trying hard to Catherine their busses and trains. For those rich enough to afford their car they are bound to be even more glory as they get stuck in the traffic that is probably gonna die down by 8 and for those too rich enough to not be bothered by the time wouldn't definitely be bothered by the weather either.

 

“ . . I need you to fire my assistant? . “ lay startling everyone breathed out getting everybody's confused eyes to glare his way . His eyes that he didn't even lift from the street he was staring at lay just sat there unbothered looking .

 

“ . . Did he just say . “ Before he finished his question sungi was interrupted and silenced by Joon . The men in the front form the lay had turned their eyes to their boss who after glancing at his little brother turned his eyes to the road. Neither a yes or a no was came out of jae's mouth as he just sat arms crossed. Joon who knew Jae inside out knew what was going as the confused sungi tries to figure out what on Earth was going on with lay . . It was drugs earlier and now firing assistants.

 

“. . pleas . . “ Minutes later lay added again getting a startled reaction from the mine in front who after glancing at him glanced back at their boss who unlike them didn't even react at all. Joon picking his phone up made some important texts as he sits and tries to figure out what on Earth had been going on with lay since they left. How can he change so much in a couple of months or had he always been like this and just masking it all with his innocent smile.

 

“ . . Joon, get a hold of his assistant . “ Minutes later has spoke up. His calms and scary voice terrifying even lay who had asked for the favour. Did he not think it through as he requested for it ? . . . How can be this shaken by something he wanted to do ? . . . He was sure he didn't want to see her anymore so why get shaken now his wish was gonna become a reality. Does he really not what to see her anymore or was it that he doesn't want to be seen by her anymore ? . . . She wants the one scared of his ways it was the other way around.

 

“. . What on Earth did she do ? sungi asked the question puzzling both him and the other two in the car. As his eyes stayed on lay waiting for a reaction he didn't get any as the later just lost his eyes glued to the busy streets and lime lights that were turning on across the road. His mind was too busy hating himself for what he had asked for. Knowing how efficient his brother was he knew if Jae wanted too Jessica can be out of the company in Amsterdam of seconds . With just a few texts Jae was capable of putting her name on a blacklist not even to be touched by anybody that doesn't want to start a fight with JK corporations.

 

It took three minutes for Joon unknown spy to return the question he was asked.

 

She has a date at plaza at 8.

 

Joon glanced at the text before he forward it to his boss. Jae's eyes had taken a second to read the text before they glanced up at joins eyes that waited for him through the rearview mirror.

 

“. . Let's grab dinner on the way , Mrs Kim said the girls are out . Girls night “ joon suggestion had meet a side eye from sungi, who when he got a wink from Joon silenced his lips that were about to blurt out the lie.

 

“ . . Plaza . “ Lensing forward Joon whispered to sungi.

 

Just like Joon had hoped they were the first to arrive as joon requested they get seated on a ta or that had a great view of the dining area. Sungi and Joon had been the excited once as they ordered their favorite meals while the brothers couldn't even care less if they were served leftover food or now. Both fully aware they shouldn't even be near an alcohol have had two glasses already as Jae plays with his third glass . He had made sure lay didn't get any more. Joon and Jae exchanging looks now and then knew exactly what to do but we're not even close and ready for what was about to happen.

 

“ . . Huh . “ Joon had to take a deep breath as he got a glimpse of Jessica walking in with the heir of JCP Corp. The startled look on his face had dream I his boss's attention to the door too. The little smirk that escaped jae's lips was a clear indication that this wasn't not at all good . . . Regretting his idea In a matter of seconds joins at bitting his own tongue as Jae focuses his eyes on the couple that was walking in. Sungi was the third to notice .

 

“ . . It's the that . . OH NO. . “ it took some for him to put together the puzzle as he saw who just walked in . Forget the man she walking with, just Jessica dressed like that was startling to see but In a day like today ,after the orders exchanged in the car sungi knew something was up and the JCP punk being in the middle of it was only gonna make this messier.

 

After the seconds they needed to swallow what they just saw all immediately turned their eyes to lay who was late on noticing who the girl dressed in black with the strapless and backless dress effortlessly broadcasting her beautiful skin and figure was. Bother I'd his eyes glow out in shock nor did he jump up nor did he show any reaction as his dead focused eyes followed her every step. . . There was no reaction at all. Not even a smirk or a flinch . Lay looked way to calm and unbothered as he kept his eyes on Jessica who form the looks of it seem stop be having a great time as she laughs at everything the man next to her was saying .

 

“ . . I didn't know . “ Joon leaning to his boss whispered as Jae gently takes a sip of his drink, his eyes focused on his little brother .

 

The reaction they waited form lay didn't even come by when he got a good flight.ps of the man making Jessica smile ear to ear. His hands stayed in his pocket as lay takes in her smiles as she holding her right and across her lisp goes on laughing at whatever he wants whispering at her ear both seems that unbothered by the water leading them to their table. Sungi biting his own tough stayed quiet ,trying hard to even breath out loudly as their table was dead silent. Picking his phone he started looking for things to make him look busy as he lenses in once Ina while checking the men around his able and what they are thinking about.

If he had looked down a second longer he would have missed lays little smirk and how quickly his hands had moved out of their safe heaven and brushed his back for a second or two gosling his eyes shut as he takes a dependent breath. Joon and sungi might not know what had instigated that reaction but the ever observant Jae was too quick to notice and wait for lay's reaction as the man's hand gently landed on Jessica's backs and stayed for a second or two as he stood next to her and went on talking the waiter. Jessica didn't seem to midnight yeh hand gently rubbing her back either as she sat smiling at the waiter who seemed busy suggesting the best wine the hotel had.

 

“ . . . You're Not gonna fire her right now are you? . “ Joon leaning asked a she kept his eyes on Jessica who seems to be having a great time as she picks up the rose placed right in front of her and takes a sniff. Knowing how cold hearted his boss can be Joon knew Jae could and would fire her right here and now running her perfect looking date. Jae didn't reply as their table returned to it's silence as all four kids focused their attention one that's going on the table across the room. Apart from the wine she was chugging down Jessica looked perfectly happy and delighted to be sitting across from the future hire to one of their rivals .

 

The way she brushed her hair back every now and then , her shy smiles . . Her glowing face . . The small hand brushes. . For all four this was a totally different person that the suit wearing, hair In a. Classy bun and file tossing assistant that was known for getting hinges down asap and right.

 

“ . . Excuse me , why are they getting their food we ordered be fine ore them . ?” Sungi grabbing onto one of the sister asked as he saw jessica’s table being served their food first.

 

“. . Actually ,they made their order from their room earlier “ the awaited was the only one smiling as he gave the reply to the question which sungi was now regretting he even asked. Joins eyes were quick as they returned to lay when he heard the waiters response. . . He was the only one to notice how lay's hand that was being the cold water to his lips paused for a second before he brought it up to his lips and took a couple of sips.

 

“ . . I don't think she will be needing the job anyway “ sungi being the loudmouth one blurted out a sentence that forced a smile on joons face .

 

“ . . Lay . “ Jae totally ignoring sungis comment called his brothers name as he noticed the change on his brother's face. No Matter how much he hated putting his brother in situations he clearly doesn't want to be in January need answers. He needed clear inserts to the many question that have been eating him all day. The moment lays leg started shaking ,Jae who has had his own ups and downs with drugs and anxiety knew something was up.

 

“. . am fine . “ Forcing a weird smile lay replied. Not even sungi bought the smile. Lay scared to even look up anymore focused his eyes on the menu still placed by his side. When is this day gonna be over . . .

 

. . I don't think it's a good idea to do anything . “ Joon leaning in whispered don't Japanese but he was only left startled as lay jumped up from the table.

“ . . Bathroom . “ Lay gave a quick weird smile again as he jumped up and left the table in a splash.

 

“ . . Is he firing her cus she's staying his frenemy?” Sungi asked getting a shut up glance from Joon .

 

“ . . You need to seriously learn to shut your mouth ” Joon glancing angrily at sungi sitting next to him warned.

 

“ . . It is gonna be really ed up if lay is firing her cus she's dating that jerk? “ sungi as though he didn't even hear anything Joon said went on talking . As Jae just takes in everything as he takes a sip of his drink.

 

“ . . You know they call her his babysitter right ?” Sungi surprised Joon again as Joon realizes that sungi really did know about all the gossips and talk that went around the office way more than him.

 

“ . . . am sure she is well aware of his drug issues too cus she's the one that cleans up his mess . . . May be that's why he's firing her too “ sungi’s words had surprised I both Joon I and jae as they realize the reality of what sungi just said. finishing whatever was left in his glass jae gently placed his glass down and stood up heading the same direction lay headed too.

 

“ . . Shut up . “ ;befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter