Backless dress.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    ".    .     Isn,t that

   " .   .   .  Isn't that Lays girl " Joon pointed at the girl in black walking down the stairs.

  “ Where?” sungi, who has had his eyes focused and zoomed onto his food looked up his eyes following Joons fingers.

   “ that’s not her .  .    .” he leaned to the left to get a better view

   “ .     .      . would you look up” he yelled in frustration as hyeon kept her eyes locked on each step she was taking .

  “ OMO “ sungi dropped his fork as hyeon took her final step and looked up.

             

  A Couple of seconds went by as sungi and Joon stared directly at hyeon hoping she might see them while Jae promptly turned his eyes back down to his drink.  He brushed his hair to the front , in an attempt to cover his face and took in another shot.

 

     “ .    .      .what .  .  .

“ .     .     .what is she doing here .    .    .” Joon said his eyes still glued to the girl looking around , probably looking for Lay

 

“  .    .       . now that's what i call a transformation  .    .” sungi reached out and took his boss’s fork.

   “I though she worked at the city council .    .     .can they afford that kind of dress with their pay check” sungi turned his eyes to his food.

 “ I’m sure this is Lay’s doing .    .   .” Joon sat back down picking his glass and taking a sip.

   “  .    .    . DAEBAK .    .   .” sungi screamed holding the fork half way in the air, his eyes about to pop out of their sockets.

        Both men looked up and turned their eyes to hyeon who after a couple of minutes of looking around, turned around and started walking the opposite way. Allowing people to see the exquisite design of not just the backless dress but who ever created her.  And Just like the three men most of the parties attendants stared for a couple of seconds before starting to wonder who she was.

   

  “ Man!  .          .           . Lay  .     .  .does sure know how to pick them” it was sungi who looked away first , bringing his eyes back down to his plate and finally putting the fork in his mouth. He has always been the first to loss interest at the uncounted girlfriends of lay’s .

“I will never have a chance so why even bother” has been his motto from the get go. Lay’s girls have a league of their own and just like the gentlemen's club If not a grad last name , having millions to throw is a basic requirement.    

        Joon took another sip of his drink and cleared his throat, His mind busily trying to figure out “how on earth a girl this beautiful is stuck doing advisingJob at a y city council      .        .     .       .  

" . . . something is off” . He’s the one who always has to deal with them so; the earlier he figures out who they are the easier his job will be later on.

 “something is off .    .      .” he took another sip .   .  .this one is gonna be fun to figure out.

       

      “Let’s go” Jae put down his 5 or 6 champagne glass and pushed his hair back.

 

 “ .    .    .I  just started eating .   .  .” sungi cried pointing at his half eaten plate.

 “ .     .      . can you for once let me finish my food .   .   .” sungi with a bravery that came out of nowhere glared at his boss.

   

“ .      .     .Let him finish     .   .      .” Joon turned his eyes from , hyeon who sat at the other corner playing with her phone, back to his table.

 

 “you know your life is in my hands most of the time .     .     .      .  

“ .     .     . i could just drive off a bridge on day and mark it as a celebration day for your family” Sungi turned his eyes back to his food. Joon turned his eyes to his boss smiling at sungi’s outburst.

   

 “huh” Jae sighed pushing his hair back and started massaging his head.

        

      “Are you ok” Joon asked looking at his bosses dismayed face. The Answer he was waiting for came a couple of minutes later.

    “headache” his boss replied as he swallowed a pill followed by a drink , which the waiter has brought. Joon Looked up at the waiter and gave him a sign to not  bring any more drinks.

 

“Isn’t that supposed to be deadly . . .” sungi said as he took a bite. His boss’s sharp eyes landed on him the moment he finished his sentence, giving him a warning look.

   

   “ I thought it was the company first then yourself .     .      .”sungi went on talking

  “  .    .    .pills with whisky shots  .     .      .

 “ .      .      .you will die before you even get a single share ” he took another bite.

      

 Joon smirked , brushing his lips, trying hard not to laugh. As always, Jae let sungi’s words go in one ear and out with the other ; as he closed his eyes and sat back to try and calm the pain spreading throughout his body.

           “ what’s up with him” sungi whispered tapping Joon

        “he has a headache  .     .      .    .”

       “can you be quick    .      .        . he hasn’t slept for days and his suppose to take a good rest for the medicine to fully work” Joon whispered back .

                    

They sat in silence as Jae tossed and turned to find a good spot for his neck to lean back on. The two quietly look up every time he moved and keep their eyes on their boss’s annoyed looking face as he once again leans back and sits for a minute before moving again. Sungi kept eating as Joon placed most of his attention on his phone.

     

           “huhh” Jae sighed and opened his eyes after 5 or so minutes of adjust his collar and turning every direction possible.

    

  “look  .    .  .  there's’ Lay” sungi whispered  pointing at hyeons table.

     “where .   .     ?” Joon put his phone down and leaned to the right to get a better view of the man whispering into hyeon ear.    

     “ .    .      .that’s definitely not lay” Joon screamed once the man turned his smiling face as hyeon whispers something into his ear.

        “ .    .      .   .  may be she already has a new one  .    .    .” sungi took another bite staring at hyeon and the man.   

           “ would you finish already” Joon complained

  “ look  .     .     .look they’re leaving” sungi pointed with his fork.

   

 “ .     .  .who the hell is he? .    .     .” sungi took another bite and glanced at Joon who was carefully watching the scene at the other table.

                Jae brushed his hair aside and turned his eyes towards the table at the other corner to see who ever sungi was screaming about but rather than the man his eyes instantly went to hyeon; as she stood up covering with her right hand to hide her laugh , showcasing her .

                     

    “ do you know him?”   Joon turned to his boss, unable to recognize the man’s face.

 

 

 “ Saganhium   .       .      .  “ Joon called out leaning forward to see what has coaught his boss's attention.

   

  “Jae .     .       .” Joon used his first name hoping he would get his boss's attention but unlike other times it didn’t work.

 

        “ let's go   .      .      .” Jae suddenly  stood up picking his phone from the table and walking to the exist.

    

 “ you heard him  .    .  .” Joon got up following behind. Sungi stuffed his mouth with the last bite and ran behind. Jae banged the door opened  and went on walking quickly into the hallway.

  

     

 “ Are you sure his ok?” sungi asked pointing at their boss walking in front.

 

 “  .     .      . Jae wait up .     .   .’ without answering sungi, Joon ran towards his boss.

          " Is he really that sick "  Sungi pulled out a napkin from his pocket and followed behind 

 

“ hyong .      .      . where are  .     .  .”Jae didn’t let him finish he just walked past him , as always without even giving him a glance.

    “ .   .   .what happened to hyong .  .   .” Lay grabbed Joons arm before he walked away.

       “what do you think .   .  .” Joon pulled his arm away and ran to catch up with his boss.

 

 “ Tell him grandma is here and she wants to see everyone in the park suite” Lay screamed hoping his brother could hear as well.

  

  “ .    .  .dude we saw your girl leaving with some guy .    .   .” Sungi smirked cleaning his mouth.

   “  .    .WHAT?”

 “  she walked out  with some dude through .   .  .the other  ” lay didn’t let him finished ,he ran through the door and into the crowd.

            

        “excuse me  .     .   .excuse me “ Lay smiled as he pushed the people aside

 

  “lay  . .    .    .lay

 

 “ .       .      .Lay over here  .         .        .Lay”

       

        He could hear his mom screaming as he passed table after table running towards the double doors. It took him about a minute to run through the crowded and exist through the double doors leading to the hallway .

     

  “ .   .   . excuse me .   .   .” he smiled at the waiter he slid out of his way and kept running until he reached the lobby.

   

       “huhh .        .        .         .huhh” he breathed in deep looking around at the number of people sitting in the lobby .     red dress .    , white dress .    .black skirt  .     . .his eyes scanned every body in the lobby, no Hyeon.

         He pulled his tie out and started to run to the garden but before he took his first step

 

“ .     .     . solma” he walked backwards towards the couple getting into the elevator after getting a glimpse of the girl's face when she glanced his way smiling.

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter