Lay is everything.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “  .      .      . Ohhh  "

        " ohh            .      . "

 

    " Oh My god    .     .    ." hyeon sighed every inch of her body hurting.

 

" oh .   .    . My head " she squealed , even trying to flip her head over seems to be painful as her head feels like it weighs just as much as the rest of her body . Nothing is moving.       .     .      .not her leg, her arms , her back .    .     . Her spine feels like it's helling from being stabbed by needle in between every spin. Every muscle in her seems to have frozen and doesn't wanna move.

 

     " just open your eyes " her brain commanded her eyes  multiple times before her eyes finally give in and  she slightly opened her eyes.

 

        

    " good ,

         “   .    .    .am not dead " she said finally able to use one of her organs able to function.

 

   "   wait .     .     .  This is new" her eyes zoomed at the table in front of them .

   "Where am I?  .    .   ." Her brain quickly panicked noticing a lot new things .

 


 

   " please .    .    .  Please "  she closed her eyes and prayed as she lightly started moving her head to the other side of the bed .

 

    " please let it be empty .    .   .  " she opened her eyes .   .    .  

 

"Huh " she sighed at the empty pillow. Her arms not willing to corporate minutes ago .   ,   . Now frightened by even just the thought of any body being next to them , threw the blanket away .    .   .  No sight of anybody just her own bare legs .

 

     " huh .     .     .  " she sighed feeling happy for a second before she noticed the shirt hanging barely covering her thighs .     .    .

    " .   .   . No .    .   . No .    .   No " her brain screamed as she scanned her self up .

 

    " ommo .    .   . " she screamed to find only a white t shirt  over her body.  Her body that was dead tired and in pain jumped up as she sat straight up.

 

   "Ohh

        " ohh .   .   ,  " she sighed squeezing her head that started hurting from her sudden movement.

 

    "  .   .   .  This is it .    . "

            "You have finally have went on and done it again " she screamed at herself .   .   .  As she raised her eyes from the bed to the room.

 

  " this doesn't look like a hotel room though .    .   .  " she slowly brushed her hair away and slid her legs out of the blanket, her eyes still scanning the room to find anything that would give a hint as to where she is.

 

        "  where's my cloth .   .  . " she looked around the room . Nothing.      .      . there was no sign of anything hers . .   . It doesn't even look like the room has ever even been used.

 

      "  .    .   .   This is why you don't drink .    .     Ever" she slapped her head

    " owee  .    .   . " she squealed right after her hands landed on her head .

     " what are you gonna do now .    .    .  " her brain is starting to panick .    .   .  

       

" ok , lets calm down ,

        “    .   .     .what is the last thing you remember " she sat back down on the bed .   .   . Closing her eyes and trying hard to reply the last scenes she remember .

 

  " .    .   .  I remember eating dinner  with the 3 guys then leaving .   .  

                  “     .       .        .I think" she opened her eyes and immediately got up to walk to the door

 

       " so , this is lay's house " she pulled the handle and opened the door walking into the quiet hallway carefully. .    .  No sound .    .    .  Complete silence .   .    .  Scared to make any sound she started off with very quite light steps.

 

  " wow , this is amazing .    .   . " her eyes couldn't help but admire the paintings and the whole beautify of the hall way . The paintings taking all her attention rather than the amazing back yard behind her.

 

 

  " is this why he didn't want me to see it .   .   . " hyeon smiled remembering how lay never lets her even go up his apartment building let alone his apartment,  always saying he will let her see it when it's done .

 

     " is that .   .    .  " she leaned forward able to hear some kind of noise come from downstairs .   .   . She stepped quickly and slowly started going down step by step not even paying attention to the rooms step up .   .   .  Which if she had even taken a second to notice might have made it easier to figure out whose house she's in.

        

     " .   .   .  This is it ,

 

            " .   .   .  This is it .   .  . " she started tip toeing towards the room the noise is coming from.

 

          Well, after the city's approval it didn't take days for the demolition started .    .    .   

       " .    .   .  What you see behind me is all gonna be gone in a couple of moth and construction for one of the luxurious and most grand hotel will start immediately as they have  stated  in their press conference .    .     . " the tv goes on.

 

     " don't sneak in .     .     . Just walk in with confidence "she told herself couple of times and confidently walked into the room .

  

     In seconds not just her confidence .   .   . Every thought and oxygen in her body disappeared as her eyes zoomed  onto the man sitting at the table eating .   .    .   Glancing at hyeon with a blank look taking a bite and turning his eyes back to the tv.

 

        "  wh.    .     .  

    " .     .   . What .     .   . " even her brain couldn't form a single sentence as she stood frozen.

 

   It took her a good 2 or so minutes for her brain to get back to reality .    .   . As jae focused on his meal and the news .   .   .  Once in a while glancing at hyeon standing to the other end of the room with his shirt hanging over her body .    .   .  Her messed up hair all buffed up .     .     .   Her cheeks turned pink Her eyes, glaring at him .

 

   

 

 ".    .    .  If this was the first things he sees in the morning  .     .      .then for once he would be happy that he woke up for another day  " he turned his eyes to his plate .      .      .       .unknowing that staring at her is not gonna do much than hurt him even more. .

 

    " .    .      .   What are

               " what are you doing here ?" She asked finally taking her brain order.

 

     Jae put the glass down and looked up at hyeon.     .     . No answer .    .   . Confused that she asked that , he just started looking around the room to signal her that .

 

      Hyeon followed his eyes round and remembering the paintings  .       .       .  This is his house .

    " of course he would be at his house , you idiot "her brain screamed .

 

 " .     .   . What am i doing here " she asked the appropriate question  which jae replied to this time.

 

    "   .     .   . We didn't know where you lived"  he turned his eyes to the tv.

 

  ".      .      .  Then why didnt you drop me at lays " she asked  starting to get a little bit agitated.

 

      " .      .      . Ask joon about that , he's the one that put you in my car andran way with lay " jae replied his eyes  focused on the tv

        

  "  .    .     .  I'm gonna kill that guy" hyeon screamed knowing that the man sitting at the other end will never have a single of thought of doing this .            .          . This is definitely joons doing.

 

    " ohh  .    .     ." she sighed squeezing  her head.      .     . Anger being added to her hangover  .     .    . She leaned against the wall involuntarily as she felt a little dizzy .

 

      " you might wanna sit down    .    .   ." jae said noticing her movement as he stood up and started putting his plates into the sink.      .       .    Trying to balance  herself she walked across tp the table and pulled the chair right across from jae.

 

    " ommo .     .   . " she sighed holding her back as she felt the whole spine tense up when she tried turning around .

 

  " .    .   . Huh" she sighed putting her head against the table after folding her hands and putting them as a buffer between the table and her head.

 

   " .       .      .  How many time have you been to this guys house now ? "

  

  " .       .     .  How ,many embarrassment  have he seen "

 

  " .    .    . He saved your life

            “    .      .   .now he even let you stay at his house private house when ur drunk"

 

 " ohh God ,

     

“   .    .  . i hope you didn't do something stupid " the voice in her brain went on as she tries to swallow in all the headache and pain going through her body.


 

                        " .     .    . Here " she heard jae's voice and slowly raised just her eyes to find a soup sitting in front of her the steam still coming out , with an orange and lemon on the side and bread on the other and salt next to the spon.     .       .

               

          After staring at the food in front of her for a couple of seconds she turned her eye towards the sink.   .    . Only able to see  jae's back as he started washing his own plates,

 

    Without even looking back he could sense hyeon is probably just either staring at the food or him.

 

    " your suppose to eat it when it's hot ,  " he added his eyes focused on the dirty dish.

 

    Hyeon slowly picked the spoon up confused by everything that has been happening in the last 24 hours.

   She dipped the spoon i the soup and swirl around a couple of time before lifting some up towards , brushing her hair away with the other hand .

 

        Jae stopped the water and looked up at the glass in front him , which has heyon’s reflection from across the room..    . As she put the spoon into .    .      .  Eagerly waiting for her reaction.   .      .     .  She just closed her eyes and shivered  .    .    . Immediately opening her eyes and turning them towards Jae, Amazed by the delicious meal in front of her.  He turned  his eyes back to the dirty plates and turned the water back on.  

 

        " .      .     .  did you make this ?" Hyeon asked taking her second sip  .    . Seconds later regrating that she even asked .

 

  " you always eat traditional food so I thought it might work  .     .       ." he dried his hand on the towel and started walking towards the adjacent room.

 

        She just went on eating , her brain not ready yet to even process his reply until she was done .

 

      She just sat there eating .      .     .  Her headache eliminating every thought in her mind . Just focused on the delicious meal.


 

  " wait did he say you always eat traditional food " she finally asked herself as got of the table and walked across to the sink .     .        . Starting the water as she places the plate down.

 

      "You dont have to wash it .    .   .  " Jae walked in after hearing the water run.

 

 "  .     .      , it’s curtsy " she said immediately tuning her face around startled to hear his voice.

 

        Jae didn't insist  .     .     .  He just stood there as hyeon turned around and started washing her plate. Carefully scanning hyeon up and down   .      .      .  As she, out of habit started massaging her left leg with the right one . Her mom use to always hit jee on the left leg when she sue to misbehave and then be sent to do the dishes .     .    .   The habit she started then is massaging her left  legs still has stayed as a habit. And at this moment it has consumed all of jae’s attention .

 

     She washed her hands and dried them on the towel before turning around . her brain finally coming to a decision to ask after she took all the time it took her to wash the dish on whether she should ask or not.

 

   " .      .     .  Can i ask you one question " she brushed her hair back and locked up at Jae, whose eyes were fixated on her , she stared back with puppy eyes .      .     .  Praying hard he would answer her question . Even asking simple question has become an awkward situation between these two.

 

       " Are you serious      .        .    ." jae smirked to himself at hyeons foolish  request. of her being able to ask him a question .     .   . Aware of himself that if she asks for whatever  he probably couldn't even say no too.    .      .    . at least not when she's looking at him with those eyes .      .      . Dressed in his own shirt.

 

            " you dont have to ask if you can ask me a question " he replied brushing his hair back. taking his eyes off of hyeon and down to the floor

 

     " .     .    I'll take that as a yes " hyeon breathed out relieved that his cooperating .

 

       " .        .    .  I have sat there and wasted like half an hour to come up with a story that would make sense as to why am standing in your house with only  this on " she said pointing to the shirt she was wearing.

 

     " hah   .      .     ." jae smirked and started walking back out of the room.    .     .   . Hyeon started taking quick steps and started following behind.

 

      "  i remember having dinner with you guys and leaving out of the hotel but that's about it .    .  " she slowed down as she followed him up the stairs , her brain still not that back to its normal state for her to jump across stairs.

 

      " .      .     .  I know i do some crazy things when i'm drunk .     .     .    .  

               “  .    . So what happened " she looked up raising her eyes from the last stair to the back of Jae.

 

      "  .       .       .  Pleas tell me nothing crazy happened " Jae did not respond .     .    .

      He just led the way enjoying her babyish  voice from his back.  As she just went on begging him to tell her what happened . He opened the door and walked into his bed room

 

           "   i .   .   .  Probably didn't .    .  " hyeon's words disappeared as she walked in .     .     .her eyes zooming past the glass and at the grand view of the back yard.  Jae quietly started grabbing the things he needs letting hyeon enjoy the room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter