It's my turn.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Bang - it didn't take much till the securities opened the door .

 

  “ .  .  . IN MY OFFICE NOWWWWWWW  “

 

 

        The dad screamed right at jae and started walking out . No matter how much he wants to scream and shout ; with all the employees standing around them quietly waiting to see what's gonna happen his words might do more damage than jaes.

 

    “ .  .    .  Sir  .  “ the two armed securities came by each side of jae and gave a small bow as a gesture for him to start walking before they start pulling him.

 

  “ .   .    . Ommo   .   .  “  was the reaction of most workers that were on the 6th floor .

 

  The c.e.o  followed by the executive director accompanied by securities on both sides was a sight none have thought possible but here it is. None of the people gawking have ever even seen the any of the managers let alone the executive director and c.e.o ..  this is one of the floors they have always passed by in their elevator.  All who heard jae's  voice echowing throughout the building now finally understanding why they had to sign so many contracts to keep their mouth shut or be sued for millions. After so many years of assuming the people in the top floors were one big happy family finally some drama is brewing up and after what has happened  it looks like it's not gonna take much for someone to whisper it out and it becomes public .

 

           come to the ceo’s office you might be needed there . Joon following behind texted jae's doctor. His job now would be to stand by the corner and just watch as dad goes on a rampage may be throw a folder or two .  .smash a glass or two . Then his heart will start pinching and he will come down as always . Then everything goes back to how it was. That's how it always has been bit it doesn't look like it for today. his boss doesn't seem to be in the right mind nor does the ceo. Family privacy , which the ceo has always put first as a priority finally has been broken.

 

 “ .   .   .  Get the attorney now “ the dad screamed at his secretary as he walked by , banging his office door open and heading to the table with the drinks .

 

   “ .   .   .  Have a good day sir “ the securities gave jae a small bow and walked back once they got him to his dad office door . Jpon taking their comments as sarcasm couldn't stop but smile.

 

      Jae with his arms folded, eyes to the floor  walked in choosing to sit by the couch and wait for his dad's shouts . Joon walked in making sure the door was closed all the way behind him before he went to his corner , next to the bookshelf.

 

    “.   .   .  Huh .  .  “  the dad sighed as he walked to his seat behind his desk . Taking a sip of the whisky he placed the glass on the table his eyes now religiously glaring at jae . not even for a second did the dad look like he blinked.

 

   One two .  .  Joon waited for a couple of minutes but the loud screaming he expected never came by ; the dad didn't even say anything until his lawyer walked in . Today being the second time he's hearing her name the lawyer could guess why he's needed here. But of the dada about to spill what he made hyeon sign then his friendship with jae might be in big big trouble especially after what just happened. A bit scared and slightly excited to hear what's going on he sat by the table  in the middle of it all.

 

      “ .    .    .  Hello  “

 

   Min after two knocks walked in , the surprised look on the two men who have never seen him was a bit funny especially as he sat down next to jae .

  “ .   .    . You look amazing “ he whispered to jae as he opened the button on his coat and sat down comfortably .

 

   “ .   .  .  Who the hell are you ?” the dad asked seconds later.

 

  “ .  .    He’s jaes psychiatrist .” joon replied quickly and as he expected his answer has startled both the dad and the lawyer who shoot their eyes back to min. As weird as he always is he gave them a big smile.

 

  “ .    .     .  Why .  

 

“ .    .   .  Why would .  Jae need a psychiatrist ?” the dad quite taken back still by mins presence asked not lifting his eyes away from the doctor.

 

  “ .   .   .  Well mainly because his sick “ with a  big smile min replied . Having heard every bit of anything that has happened in jae’s life he has finally met one of the few people that he has been aching to meet. The dad. Being a psychiatrist one of things he has learned is to read people's reaction to certain words or statements and right now the dad doesn't look a bit happy or amused to find his son is sick he looks shocked and a bit worried  which min did not expect to see.  

 

  “ .    .    .  We have a meeting in like 30 minutes if you can make this quick pleas “ joon asked but it didn't seem like anybody heard anything he said.

 

    “ .    .    .   What does he have .   .  ?” the dad asked but didn't get any answer as min waited for a signal from jae to spill out his diagnosis but jae sitting by the corner with his arms folded and eyes glued to the floor didn't say anything. min leaned  a bit to get a good look of jae's face but his hair hanging down he can't even make out half of jae's face let alone figure out what jae is thinking about.

 

     “ .    .   .  WHAT DOES HE HAVE ?”  the dad screamed startling everybody except min. Even jae flinched when he heard his dad loud voice. But again min didn't answer he doesn't have a right to answer.

 

   “ .    .     .  JAE  ?” the dad screamed directing his eyes from the doctor to his son.

 

   “ .   .    . Can you just say whatever you dragged me here for “

 

    

           Jae spoke out not even raising his head up a bit as he sits glaring at the floor . He's counting down seconds .   . He's counting down the seconds he has before he losses all the air as sitting in this room seems to be suffocating him every minute wasted dragging a bit of the oxygen out his lung.

 

   “ .     .    . Huh  “ the dad gasped swallowing all the whisky he drank in one breath.

 

    “ .    .    .   I thought we could come to an agreement but it seems like that's not gonna happen “  the dad slammed the glass down . His furious eyes are finally showing.

 

     “ .    .    .  Firing her didn't seem to be enough of a message ?” the dad asked expecting all to be shocked but joe even the lawyer was startled to hear it was him who fired hyeon . Seems like all knew and expected it from him .

 

    “ .     .     .   It looks like you need more “ he added as he expected jae finally lifted his head bringing his eyes up to his dad but didn't say anything.

 

   “ .    .     .  WHY DO YOU HAVE A PSYCHOLOGIST SITTING NEXT TO YOU “ the dad screamed out .

 

 “ .     .   .  BECAUSE I'M SICK “ jae shouted back his voice scaring all even his doctor who has never seen jae scream at him like this before.

 

   “ .   .      WHY ELSE WOULD I HAVE A DOCTOR “ he brushed his hair back, unlike the three who kept their shocked eyes on jae's  face min followed jae's  shaking hands back until he folded them again. As fast as he raised them he sent his eyes back to the floor as well . The room stayed quiet for a couple of seconds and all left bewildered by his outburst then quick retreat, just stared at jae.

 

     “  .    .     .   Would someone explain to me what is going on ? “ the dad turned his dismayed eyes to joon . He is the one who explains things.

 

    “ .   .  .  I can't explain decades of treatment in minutes .  . Can you make it quick, he has a meeting “ joon for one borrowing his bosses sharp tongue attacked the ceo

 

    “ .   .    .   Jae are you ok?” min leaning forward whispered raising his hand to gently tap jae but his hands were left hanging on the air as jae jumped up . Brushed his hair back with both hands giving all a chance to see his distressed face .   .  He sent his hands to his pocket and brought out a cigarette lighting it up in a second and taking in  deep breath . Hoping all the hot air he breathed in will calm his nerves he went on breathing in the nicotine breathing out the white smoke.

 

      “ .     .     .  Haha” a small smile escaped his lips and in between the white smoke all have noticed the smile .

 

  “ .   .  .  Haha” he went on smiling a little laughter can even be heard if they were standing next to him . All his behaviour appearing weird even min can't help but sit back and watch every movement of his rather amazing patient of all.

 

  “ .   .   You know what “ he pulled the cigaret out and pointed at his dad the smile now terrifying all rather than confusing them.

 

   “ .   .    .  Wouldn't it be amazing if i get the company and then burn everything to the ground “ he glared at his dad his smile still on his face as he brought the cigarette back to his lips.

 

  

  “ .   .    .   Specially with you in it , waa” he started laughing . All confused and petrified by his behaviour just went on glaring at him then at his doctor who just like them doesn't seem to know what to do .

 

    “ .    .    .  Is it 6 or 7 generation built this company .  Wouldn't be awesome if it just goes all bankrupt “ he sat down his eyes have started smiling along with his lips as he sits crossing his leg eyes glaring at the only man in this room he would like to choke right now.

 

   “ .    .    .  Am not threatening you “ he added

 

“ .   .    .  Please don't take it as a threat , one woman dead because of me is enough “  his smile didn't mean much to min    .     his eyes .   .  His eyes that look like he has minutes before he explodes are what’s warning his doctor .

 

   “ .   .    .  We all know how far your gonna go for this company sake so

 

 “ .   .   Thats enough jae “ the dad with a calm voice interrupted. The conversation was heading in the wrong direction .   

 

 

   “ .   .    .  Did you just say that's enough ,

 

“ .  .  Ahhahahaha “ laughing like crazy jae jumped up from the sofa walking towards his dad before he stopped halfway and went on laughing.

 

   “ .   .    .   Let's talk some other time he might need some treatment “ the dad leaned to the side and gave a quick glance to min.

 

        “ .    .    .  Me and you don't have anything to talk about “ Jae blew out the smoke .

 

       “ .    .   .  Go ahead and say it. no need to act modest now “ his smiles were slowly disappearing.

 

   “ .    .    .  You fired her so you can't use that any more what's next .   .   “ he brushed his hair back and glanced up but he didn't noticed how started his dad was to hear that jae knows he's the one who fired her .

 

     “ .     .     .  oh right getting rid of her is also a very appealing option to get me in line “ jae seems to be the only one smiling . As joon and the lawyer lowered their eyes onto the floor and went on quietly listening .  .  . They couldn't even lift their head up , it's too much to look at jae right now . Specially for joon .   .   Specially for the one who has been next to him always . Joon can't handle what's coming up and just like a child ordered not to look up his neck leandd down his eyes glued to the floor .

 

     “ .   .    .  you have an experience in that so “ jae added as he stood right next to the table filled with the awards the corporation has gotten with a picture of the dad with presidents and important people here and there.

 

    “ .    .   .  THAT’S ENOUGH “ the dad shouted out . He knows his screams always his son up .  .   Jaes scared eyes are what follow his loud screams but not this time .    .   Not even a bit of fear did he saw in his son's eyes npr did jae stayed quite .

 

 “ .     .     .  OR WHAT .  “ jae screamed back shocking his dad who had never had his son scream back at him like this .  Never with eyes as deadly sharp as this have jae screamed at his dad .

 

   “ .    .    .  I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE ANY MORE “ jae brushed his hair back .

 

  “ .    .     .   LET’S IN GO ALL OUT “ he screamed as he pushed the shelf .

 

    BAAM ‘  the whole shelf slammed against the floor .  .    .  the picture frame glasses breaking making the loudest noise as everything slammed against the carpeted floor . Even the secretary on the other side jumped up when she heard the loud bang from the office let alone the lawyer who jumped up from his seat as one of the trophies almost hit his head .

 

   “ .    .    .   YOU HAVE AT LEAST a FAMILY AND THIS IN COMPANY TO LOSS “  jae picked one of the pictures with the madam , lay and the ceo standing beside some charity dinner .   .  Brushing the broken glass of with his bare hands he started walking towards his dad.

 

  Joon as an instinct flinched when he saw jae walking towards his dad but stopped before he walked when jae threw the picture on the table it stopped right in front of the ceo.  Just like joon who noticed the blood dripping from jaes hands it's when he saw the blood drops on the picture the dad looked up to jae. As if nothing has even happened jae brushed his hair back with his bleeding right hand .  Leaving some blood stains on his hair that dripped to his checks .

 

  He pulled on of the chairs from the conference table the lawyer was just sitting at and sat down folding his arms .  his eyes looking at his dad while his lips parted for a smile.

 

  “ .   .    . So go ahead offer me something so i won't rip everything you have left “ he added smiling .  

 

  “ .   .   .  Jae you're bleeding

 

 “ .   .   .  Not now hyong “ he interrupted joon .  He didn't even lift his eyes away from his dad as he told joon not to interrupt but the later worried to death for his boss and what he might do couldn't help but try again.

 

    “ .   .   . Jae please don't do

 

“ .   .  I SAID NOT NOW ,  “ jae turning his fiery eyes to joon shouted, his loud voice freezing joon who was walking his way . For the first time in ever joon stood numbed by what just happened but as though nothing happened jae turned his eyes to his dad and gave the ceo a sign to go on talking.

 

   “ .    .    .   your bleeding “ the dismayed dad pointed to jae’s hand.

 

   “ .   .  On this .  “ jae raised his hand up

 

 

“ .   .  .  You're worried about this .   .  

 

“   .     .    . Ohh how sweet” he smiled but it wasn't a  smile that gave the men in the room  any relief .

 

   “ .   .      .  Dont worry i dont have any nerve left in me that feels pain anymore .   “ he smiled again.

 

  “ .     .     .  i was raised in hell by an amazing family who made sure i don't feel anything.

  “ .   .     .  Jae this is not funny  “ the dad stood up pulling the handkerchief out of his pocket.

 

   “ .    .    .  It is .  . Its very funny how you go on pretending you care about at me while your the one eliminating the only people i care about out of my life” jae stood up and walked away when he noticed the dad was walking his way .

 

    “ .   .    This is not something a handkerchief will fix “ he halted his retreat when his dad stopped walking.

 

  “ .   .   .  Am trying to help you , jae “ the ceo extending his arm out .

 

   “ .    .     . Thats nice of you , sir “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter